Quantcast

the next level...

Muuqi

Monkey
Oct 11, 2005
Ashland Oregon
Yeah that comp vid is pretty crazy. Seems like front flip drop-ins are the new thing. There was a sequence in one of the latest RideBMX issues with Scotty Cranmer doing one. Go figure. . .

Scotty Cranmer blows my mind. I don't know how he comes up with some of the stuff he does.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track

DThomson

Monkey
Nov 1, 2004
bf's part was amazing. well pretty much the whole movie was. bf, justin inman, and chase hawks segies stood out the most imo.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Yeah, the vid is all around rad. I love the music... some Eazy E, MIA & Diplo, David Bowie... Neil Young's "Old Man" is perfect for BF's part.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
I just checked facad...wow...kimbrough...wow, everything...wow. The reverse turndown fakie just makes me ponder gravity...I'm done

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
That Facad vid is something else. Bruce Crisman has way too much skill riding fakie - holy friggen' crap. And that boy rides trails which is always good in my book.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
I was going to say Cranmer's vid is like a PS2 game but he's sicker than the stuff you can do in Dave Mirra Pro BMX 2. Isn't it about time for a updated game for x360 or Ps3...

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
wow, the bike control in that is absurd.

fyi: i had an impulse buy today:poster_oops:
after looking at building up a custom Fit S3, buying a Fit Flow Trail, and then discovering the Specialized Fuse 4 from a fellow monkey, i made a few phone calls, and a shop about 15 minutes away had one in a box, they could build in an hour.:monkeydance:

got there, rode it around, and had to buy it. $600, of course specialized lifetime warranty on frame and fork, 6 months on parts, and the shop has Lifetime Service on the bike! that was definetly the sell point, and after spending all afternoon messin around on it, i got back on my mob, and it jsut felt big, and not solid:shocked:, and it hought it was as tight as it could get!

i'm loving it, and you guys will probably be seeing a copy/paste of this in the forum with a pic and thread, you guys just got a late night teaser.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Question. What do you call this trick??? I've seen a bunch of them lately. It's kind of like a table/invert/un-turndown thing. Is it just an invert? To me, an invert is more like a table, with the bars turned and are usually on vert. Foster does one on dirt in the Fitlife vid and gets a skid mark from his front tire on his t-shirt. Whatever it is... it's fyckin sick... I'ma start doin em on 26s. (OK, maybe not THIS inverted).

Terrible quality, but this is BF from the Fitlife vid...

sb317

Monkey
Sep 6, 2005
North Carolina
I could be wrong but this is my interpretation. What the guy on the ramp is doing I call an invert. What Foster is doing looks to be an unturndown since the bike is more verticle like a regular turndown would be.