Quantcast

the next level...

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
hahhaha that hang 5 at the end was insane!!!

well, I've heard the same when I do manuals at 30+ downhill.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
def nothing salty meant by it, freecoasters are getting more common in the mtb realm so I thought you might've been sarcastic.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Yea I started laughing when he gapped to the shed. I wouldn't never thought about doing that let alone 99.99% of all his other stunts.

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Sick thing about Harry Main, I heard he never rode a foam pit till he came to america on a trip. Learned the front flip and all the hard way.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Not even close.... A great clip, sure. But not the best.
i disagree, im not a total fan of the crazy cranmer, web, stuff. i respect it but this really stuck out to me, amazing tricks on a "not really that good ramp" and made them look good. really tech, nice style, and still pretty big tricks, mayb not a flip 360 to tail tap 900 to triple whip to fakie in with a few barspins, but i feel that the location made some of the stuff difficult.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Yea, he owned that ramp but not the best. Clean style but I still think Webb and Main leaps ahead of him. I really liked that fast plant on the sub and back on the pipe, killer vid

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Not even close.... A great clip, sure. But not the best.
I totally agree - real good clip especially for an hour on one ramp but stuff like that Harry Main segment is out sight.

Even if you can't stand flips and t-whips that kid has plenty more crap he can do. His 270 tables and turndowns look like Doyle and stuff like his wallride to 180 flatty @ 1:47 has plenty of style. That boosted 360 on the box with barspin to lap no hander - f'n sick.

And when he's landing 8 ft flairs just under the coping then goes into a 360 triple tail whip you have to give him some credit.