Quantcast

The next step in the evolution of reenactments

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Are you trying to impress the ladies with your reenactment prowness? You've done the Civil War reenactments and you've done the midevil reenactments, but the ladies just don't seem to be impressed? Well, now's your chance to blow their minds! Run, don't walk, to your parents house (or just go upstairs 'cause we all know you still live with them) and break out your trusty Underoose, because now is your chance to get in on the ground floor of the groundbreaking world of

Superhero Reenactment

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Hey PN, I saw Jeff friday, and although he said he would have photos ready, he did not. I told him I would upload them and to be sure to start a new folder for each event, he said he wasn't sure how to do that so I went to the bar...

If ya wanna rattle his cage, I'll go get them whenever he's got 'em.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
stinkyboy said:
Hey PN, I saw Jeff friday, and although he said he would have photos ready, he did not. I told him I would upload them and to be sure to start a new folder for each event, he said he wasn't sure how to do that so I went to the bar...

If ya wanna rattle his cage, I'll go get them whenever he's got 'em.
Thanks for the backup. We're going back to St. Louis for the next 10 days, and I'm not going to think about anything work related until we get back. If I haven't seen anything by then, I'll become more persistent.