Quantcast

The Non-Manliest Thing You've Ever Seen A Man Do.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
A Yang to da Burley one's Ying.

One time i went river rafting in a flooded river. The boat owner/leader was barking out orders with machismo and bravado. Long story short, the boat flips backwards in this huge roller, everybody half drowned spit everywhere. And what is the leader guy doing now? Sobbing like a little thumbsucking bitch to Jesus.

And i wound up saving his ass about a mile or so down the river... i kick myself today for that.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
I saw a dude driving a Jeep Liberty the other day. Lol!
dude! my brother in law has had one of those for a couple years now and he honestly thinks it makes him macho and tough.
he tells me all the time how he needs a "truck" (yes, thats the word he uses) because of his job and yiddi yadda, and how he loves the "truck" for being tough, and good "offroading" (access roads yet to be asphalted constitute offroad to him).... but the guy has no clue on what a differential or a transfer case is.

i just point and laugh at him.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
dude! my brother in law has had one of those for a couple years now and he honestly thinks it makes him macho and tough.
he tells me all the time how he needs a "truck" (yes, thats the word he uses) because of his job and yiddi yadda, and how he loves the "truck" for being tough, and good "offroading" (access roads yet to be asphalted constitute offroad to him).... but the guy has no clue on what a differential or a transfer case is.

i just point and laugh at him.
Jeep Liberty
Toyota Rav 4
Kia Sportage
Suzuki Vitara/Grand Vitara

...those top the list of the least manly SUVs of all time. So lame. You should let your poor brother in law know or something.

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
The Liberty has 8inches of IFS front travel (which is a lot for a compact ifs frontend) and a Mercedes deisel option.....it's more manly than most trucks.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
No I drive the top lesbian car.
1) Subaru Forester
I was going to pick the Subaru Outback for my top car. That is until I test drove the Subaru Forester. I was so impressed, I drove it all the way home! The Subaru Forester is great for lesbians with kids or dogs. It's as roomy as a SUV, but drives like a car. With 4WD, anti-lock brakes and side air bags, it's one of the safest cars on the market. It handles well on road and off. This is the perfect car for outdoorsy types. Take it camping or snow boarding with no worries!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
When my brother got engaged he gave me all his backpacking/sports equipment saying he would never be allowed to do that stuff ever again.

TroutBum

Chimp
Feb 6, 2007
Any man opening and/or replying to a thread by this user ought to be de-nutted.

Sorry, UK Jay.. just walk away.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
In Glacier NP, a goat was blocking the trail. 2 guys and a girl start walking closer to it. It won't get out of the way, no real way to get around it. This goes on for about 5 minutes. Goat turns and starts a moderate-paced run/walk towards the group. They all turn and run- the dude grabs one of the girls and basically uses her to push off of and accelerate faster, so as not to be mauled by the Killer Goat. The goat stopped moving after about 5 feet.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I can't count the number of times I've seen grown men crash at northstar and scream like little bltches.
One time, I crashed and slid on my bare knee for about 15 feet, and I jumped up and SKIPPED for at least hundred yards all while making a face that looks like you are trying to whistle. Boy, you should have seen my skip. Mary Poppins would have been proud.
It was not very manly but skipping made my knee feel better.

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
I saw TheMontashu crash twice on the sidewalk on his bmx bike. Another kid rode along side while holding an ice cream without falling.
Thanks for that great mental picture :biggrin:

Least manly thing - wearing a fanny pack. I guess you can use it to put your balls in...?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Once upon a drunken time I put on a wedding dress my housemates dumpster dived from the local Goodwill. I think DHS still has the picture.