Quantcast

The Non-Manliest Thing You've Ever Seen A Man Do.

theres this fat black kid that goes to my school who wears super tall multi-colored striped socks, little Converse high-tops, talks like a girl and cant say a sentence without the word 'b**ch', laughs with his right hand on his forehead in a total full-hand loser sign, shops at victoria's secret on a consistent basis, denies that he's gay, and talks shiat to EVERYONE!!!
he also has NO respect for authority, is more self centered than Kim Jong Il, only hangs out with girls(all pretty unnatractive except for one), and claims that he always goes out and gets f-ed up on something to try and prove that he's ''cool'' yet you can totally tell that he's never been around a drug or ounce of alcohol...

its pretty classic.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
I was doing some IT work for the MotoGP at Laguna Seca two years back. We're there the night before the press get in trying to fix the cluster f**k that someone made out of the press tent when this random UK guy shows up. Turns out he's been hired by a certain car company to lure a certain GP rider away from bikes to come race wrc for them.

Talking to the guy about where the party was at and what good bars were in town and where he can score some weed, he then askes us if we know where a victoria's seceret is at. One of my buddies askes if it's for his girl back in the UK and if vicky drawers are super expensive there or something. The guy says no, the victoria secret stuff is for him. We all have a good laugh that's about to end in "so what are they really for?" when we realize he's serious. One of my friends had brought his girlfriend along, and she imediately calls bullsh*t. Dude goes, "No, they're really comfortable and I've got some on right now." , unzips and whips em out. Everyone looked away except for my buddy's girlfriend who says that he totally was wearing victoria secret underware. According to her, the were purple.

wow dude, youve got some problems that need dealt with... and you say that i talk sh!t
fag basher?
nope, did i ever make fun of him?

racist?
uhh, obviously not, all i did was describe him. so what if i said that he was black, did i ever say anything degrading about him, let alone his skin color? so what if someone has a different skin color, i dont go hating on them because they have different genes than me!!! the only reason that i dont like him is because i have known him since the 6th grade and he has talked smack to and about me for really no apparent reason!!! i mean, i dont talk to him or do anything that concerns him EVER, yet i still hear him talking smack about me because i'm different than all of the Bro's at my school in that i dont walk around wearing Metal Mulisha, SRH, listening to Kottonmouth Kings and talking about little 50's!!! i walk around wearing either a Romic or DC sweatshirt and some cargo shorts, listening to Children of Bodom, and talking to one other person about the next Fontana race!!!

do i think any type of drug is cool?
uhhh, no to that too- if you wouldve paid any attention, all i said was that he tries to ''prove'' his ''cool'' by saying that he drinks alcohol and does drugs(the reason i said this is because the people that he thinks are cool & tough are usually addicts and alcoholics.)

dont get another thread closed because you think you have some reason to hate on me. Unless youre that ignorant and you think have something to prove, go and review ALL of my posts and youll find that i have done nothing to 'talk s**t' to anyone(which to me it seems that this is your problem with me)!!!

for the win.

cheetahDH guy, live and let live.

unfortunatley, none of us really know the other person and cant tell really who they are by reading posts!
live and let live? i'm absoloutley fine with that because thats pretty much how i roll!
so i get ragged on because i posted in a thread about non-'manliness' about a guy who is non-'manly', yet no one else gets ragged on for calling guys in pink shirts Doucebags?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? what the hell is this world coming to? i'm being attacked from every angle, what, because i'm me? because its impossible to tell exactly how i'm trying to describe a guy, so you automatically think the worst of me? damn man some people need to either learn some common sense, or try and look at people with an optomistic view!!! all i did was post.