Quantcast

The non-political Rippin Chix Pix Thread.....

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Okay, lets see the pix ladies! Any kinda riding, big or small. I'll start off with a little blast from my past picture.....

Sea Otter, circa 2000. Hitting my first real jump ever. Talk about old school, check out my cheese ball helmet, that pimp RS Judy SLC, and those gangsterific shift moto pants!!!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
I don't ride downhill unless it's a XC trail going down hill :p Here's a shot from one of our resent rides at Fawn Ridge above Skookum Flats.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Snacks said:
I don't ride downhill unless it's a XC trail going down hill :p Here's a shot from one of our resent rides at Fawn Ridge above Skookum Flats.

i am so jealous of the trails you have up there. like i told skookum, tnand i are going to make our way out there eventually. it looks like another planet.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
laura said:
i am so jealous of the trails you have up there. like i told skookum, tnand i are going to make our way out there eventually. it looks like another planet.
You guys should come up and check out the trails...then head up to Whislter! :)

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
laura said:
If you guys ever do that let me know! I'm not too far from Snacks. It would be cool to meet some more monkies!

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
For me this year was all about learning new skills......

Practicing cornering techniques

Learning how to negotiate small drops

Tackling my fears and gaining confidence at N*

Oh yeah and learning to ride clipless......:p

Simms

Chimp
Sep 17, 2004
summit county Colorado
I just started riding DH in July. Fell in love :love: ! It’s exciting to see so many women out there going big. It's really an inspiration and huge encouragement to push myself. I still have a lot to learn. Here are some pictures of my very first race. Mayhem in the Mountains, Snowshoe WV.

Attachments

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
MUTOLI said:
Here is a pic of me doing my first real jump at Chelan. This is the first pic I have ever attached on RM. Sorry if it doesn't show up!!! (Newby!)
Props for Mutoli for jumping that. I watched her go over it and over it.....

and chickened out myself :rolleyes: I can have all the excuses in the world but she did it.....and I tried to be the fastest around the easy out. :D :o:

:thumb: to Mrs. Mutoli

Rhino

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Thanks Rhino! It wasn't so bad once I just did it! Too bad they aren't going back to Chelan next year...I would have shown that jump who's boss! :D

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
So, in the weeks that it's taking me to clean my office, I am coming across lots of old pictures. This one really isn't of a rippin chick, but of a rippin chicks first real DH bike. I had a decent DH bike the year before I got this one, but half the parts were borrowed or used hand me downs including the fork. This was my first 100% new, all my own, DH bike.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Lovely picts girls! Keep 'em coming. If I can't ride then I can at least live vicariously through you gals!

dhjill

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
SD Cali
OK, I must be really lame since I don't have hardly any pics of myself. Here's one Jerry from BMXmania.com posted on his website. Jumping the tabletop at Interbike ODD.

Attachments

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Some shots over the weekend of some rippin chix!

Of course my wifey, Velocity Girl

This is Joy, Mutoli here on RM

And for those old school people, this is Summer Northern.....Yes, Casey Northern's wife.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Freak said:
Some shots over the weekend of some rippin chix!

Of course my wifey, Velocity Girl

This is Joy, Mutoli here on RM

And for those old school people, this is Summer Northern.....Yes, Casey Northern's wife.
So where was there a race this weekend??

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
DH Diva said:
So where was there a race this weekend??
No race....we were riding over at Port Angeles....I think that yellow tape has been there since the race back in the summer.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Freak said:
No race....we were riding over at Port Angeles....I think that yellow tape has been there since the race back in the summer.
Seeing summer on a DH bike is blast from the past! Is she going to start racing again??

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
DH Diva said:
Seeing summer on a DH bike is blast from the past! Is she going to start racing again??
I talked to her about it and it's really hard for her and Casey since they have two kids & they both ride...she would really like to though.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
MUTOLI said:
I talked to her about it and it's really hard for her and Casey since they have two kids & they both ride...she would really like to though.
I can see her dilema. I don't even have kids but when Dave and I used to race it cost us a fortune!!! I think couples and families should get a race fee discount!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
DH Diva said:
I can see her dilema. I don't even have kids but when Dave and I used to race it cost us a fortune!!! I think couples and families should get a race fee discount!
I agree!

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Ladies, I am noticing this thread is moving toward the bottom of the forum here...I figured I would help out :)

Tracy Hannah...RIPS!!

anyone heard of this Marla chick?

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Smoke said:
A couple of shots of my GF, Barb.

Lots more of her own brand of mayhem at HER SITE
I met Barb once at a race at Mt. Hood! I think she was riding for a company called Kangaroo bikes back then. Anyways, super nice gal and a ripper!