Quantcast

The non-political Rippin Chix Pix Thread.....

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
I don't know about my pic quality...just trying a pic out for the first time.

Trying to not have a thumbnail...so edited this reply...

Thanks TreeSaw!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I don't know about my pic quality...just trying a pic out for the first time.

Now how does one have in-line photos rather than thumbnails, like the great ones above??
If you upload your pictures to a hosting site (like photobucket) you just have to copy the information in the box under the picture labeled "img" and paste it into your reply. That will automatically link a larger picture like above.

YEAH!!! You got it!!!

went out and tried hitting a launch ramp for the first time. don't have any pics yet of me actually doing it straight on. but here is one of me going off the side. (I have to work up to things)

also there is a funny pic of me right after dropping a small stair set, and my bike compressed. I think it looks pretty funny!
is something wrong with your fork, or is tat some insane flex going on ?:disgust:

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
You should totally come out! Seriously. Got a pretty nice guest room/bathroom setup.

Always cheap flights to Reno (which is an hour and a half from here).

Here's another shot from this weekend. my friend took the pictures. i think he did an awesome job.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
You should totally come out! Seriously. Got a pretty nice guest room/bathroom setup.

Always cheap flights to Reno (which is an hour and a half from here).

Here's another shot from this weekend. my friend took the pictures. i think he did an awesome job.

I may have to take you up on that as Syd gets a little older. I NEED to get out west and ride!

Oh, I like that shot even better! The look of determination!

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
bumpity bump bump.

i hope everyone is having a lovely summer of riding. I'm having fun at n* this year. Riding with some crazy fast girls and trying new stuff.

post up some riding pics ladies!

nanhar

Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Riverside, CA
bumpity bump bump.

i hope everyone is having a lovely summer of riding. I'm having fun at n* this year. Riding with some crazy fast girls and trying new stuff.

post up some riding pics ladies!
Looks like fun, what trail is that? It must not have been open when we were there in July.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Looks like fun, what trail is that? It must not have been open when we were there in July.
It's at the top of the old lift. They've built it w/in the last couple of weeks. I go every weekend and every time i go, there is something new there.

Lemme know if you come back up this year, we could meet up for a ride.

nanhar

Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Riverside, CA
It's at the top of the old lift. They've built it w/in the last couple of weeks. I go every weekend and every time i go, there is something new there.

Lemme know if you come back up this year, we could meet up for a ride.
Not sure if we will be able to squeeze in another trip to N* this season. We are going to Brian Head for Labor Day and Mammoth on closing weekend 9/24-25. So many places to ride, too little time......

luvz2ridez

Monkey
Jul 19, 2006
Shoreline, WA
Guys, I've come a long way this summer in my riding, considering this time last year I could barely get my tires off the ground! And it's all thanks to my great friends and husband who show me everything I need to see. Plus, the Dirt Series clinic in Whistler was the best!
Here' me practicing drops

A frame on Ned's on Seymour at the North Shore

CBC Roller Coaster on Seymour

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
A pic from the grand opening of Colonnade, our bike park under the freeway. This is the "novice" area, a snaking steep, tight trail, off of which are skinnies, ladders and teeters to ride, as well as lots of rock. Built completely under a freeway in Seattle. It's so much fun for developing skills. An advanced Phase 2 will be developed starting in October, featuring tougher technical parts, drops and jumps. I can't wait!!