Quantcast

the NZ 4x and DH Champs video.

neverwalk

Chimp
Sep 30, 2007
I cut and pasted the link, it didn't work right in your post. That step-up over the hilltop at 1:44 is sick.

chriscarleton

Monkey
Aug 4, 2007
Portland Maine
what's the riding like there? This video looks cool. Where are the hot spots for riding/racing? I'm asking because I might go there. are there some websites/message boards I can read to find out more?

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
nice vid!! makes me jealous with all the mud we are getting here. i have ridden dry and dusty in way to long!!

S

seespotendo

HAHAHA spidey got destroyed!!! lol

and that step up was pretty legit. haha

Whoops

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
New Zealand
what's the riding like there? This video looks cool. Where are the hot spots for riding/racing? I'm asking because I might go there. are there some websites/message boards I can read to find out more?
Riding's ok, but I'd save the money and go to Morzine if you've not been already.

Rotorua
Wellington
Nelson
Queenstown (only in the summertime = Jan/Feb).

Vorb or NZride will give you all the info you need.

chriscarleton

Monkey
Aug 4, 2007
Portland Maine
Riding's ok, but I'd save the money and go to Morzine if you've not been already.

Rotorua
Wellington
Nelson
Queenstown (only in the summertime = Jan/Feb).

Vorb or NZride will give you all the info you need.
well, I was actually considering living there for a while. My uncle is moving to Blenheim and he invited me to live with him for a while. I was basically trying to find out if it would be a cool place to live or if I'd go out of my mind.