Quantcast

The Offical Morning Ride Thread.

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Hey guys,
We're just going to start posting in here about our morning rides so we don't have to keep starting new ones.

Tomarrow, Wed. 7th, Winery Trails out I-90, 8:30. Come one come all. Rain or shine, good ol times.

Nate

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Conditions were great, a little breeze does wonders for a little rain. The weather was great and many stunts were stunted and corners were ridden. Next ride is Saturday at the same time. We had 6 today so hopefully more can make it on the WEEKEND.

Good riding,
Nate

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Just a little bump. We're gonna be out there at 8:30, should be a good little group. good times will be had.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
So it sounds like it's a go for Saturday morning at 8:30. Be ready to go and head up the hill by before 9:00!

Should be a rockin' good time!

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
wow since when did we decide this. i shall talk to connor he may not want to get up that early
well... That's been the norm for every morning 27 ride. and I have to be at work before noon. So it's either that, or no riding for me at all. Maybe I'll go ride Luke's trails if you guys ride later in the afternoon... I'll make some phone calls after I talk to you Kris.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
So it sounds like people are bailing, and I haven't slept in in a while, so I'm going to just go to work instead and get my bike ready for Sunday.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
We totally will! I'm banning everyone who's talkign about riding in the afternoon... Haha, kidding, but for those of us who work in the afternoons evenings, all we have is mornings to ride. So we ride in the mornings. Get up early, shred gnar, go to work, go party, pass out, only to do it all again! It's the life of seriouse awesomeness!