Quantcast

The official band-aid of Ridemonkey?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I guess I will have to google them to find out how to order!

or you could have been cool and posted a link to it! :twitch:

V-Dub GTI

Monkey
Jun 11, 2006
blah!
http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Savoury_20Condoms

Savoury Condoms
Crisp flavoured condoms

Aren't you tired of the all the sweetly-sickening ice cream flavours they use in condoms? I suggest a range of "Walkers" condoms that come in the same flavour as your favourite crisps (chips).
Imagine: instead of vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry, you'll be able choose from salt and vinegar, cheese and onion, barbecue, or smoky bacon condoms. The more adventurous might even want to try worcester sauce or prawn cocktail condoms. And the more traditional will enjoy the ready salted condom (for the genuine taste).

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Tired of patchouli? Try these:

"What's with all these air fresheners with names like "Lilac Ambrosia" or "Daffodil Delight?" Give us a freakin' break! We know what scents get us going, and "Rosewater Rhapsody" isn't one of them.

If you want to really know what makes our bacon sizzle, just sizzle some bacon. Mmmmmmm. That's the ticket.

Now you can get an air freshener that captures the fragrance you really crave... BREAKFAST MEAT!

Imagine filling your car or bedroom with the subtle aroma of smoked bacon.

It's all possible with the

Funky Fresh
Bacon Air Fresheners"

http://www.stupid.com/stat/METF.html

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
LOL.
I actually have a box of those bacon band-aids. I got them in a stocking last Xmas. (fwiw: they are thick and don't stay put as well as a "real" band aid)

Also, you get a tiny plastic pink pig in the can too. Bonus!

davidhill

blumpkin catcher
Jan 29, 2007
Greenville, SC
haha.. i bought those bandaids like 6 months ago at Hot Topic or Spencers or somewhere like that. they are cool as hell.. but dont stick worth a sh!t. I wouldnt use one if I really seriously needed a bandaid... haha

and for some reason they come with this tiny plastic pig.. idk wtf that is all about. i understand the correlation between bacon and pigs, but why? lol. its cool tho i guess.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Savoury Condoms
Crisp flavoured condoms

Aren't you tired of the all the sweetly-sickening ice cream flavours they use in condoms? I suggest a range of "Walkers" condoms that come in the same flavour as your favourite crisps (chips).
Imagine: instead of vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry, you'll be able choose from salt and vinegar, cheese and onion, barbecue, or smoky bacon condoms. The more adventurous might even want to try worcester sauce or prawn cocktail condoms. And the more traditional will enjoy the ready salted condom (for the genuine taste).
Holy shiit that makes me laugh so hard.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
haha.. i bought those bandaids like 6 months ago at Hot Topic or Spencers or somewhere like that. they are cool as hell.. but dont stick worth a sh!t. I wouldnt use one if I really seriously needed a bandaid... haha

and for some reason they come with this tiny plastic pig.. idk wtf that is all about. i understand the correlation between bacon and pigs, but why? lol. its cool tho i guess.
Wow, you went in a hot topic? And made it out alive??