Quantcast

The "official" complaint thread.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am really sick of you guys repressing me. And you all seem to base this repression on some Farcical Aquatic Ceremony.... Please stop that right now. I am feeling Gassy also....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am really sick of you guys repressing me. And you all seem to base this repression on some Farcical Aquatic Ceremony.... Please stop that right now. I am feeling Gassy also....

Apearantly I live in an Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune, you might like it.

The controls on the Sprinter steering wheel for the on-board computer, cruise control, MBUX multimedia, phone and sound system volume control do not match those illustrated in the manual. The horn and on-board computer display selection controls are not working. I suppose that all these are features. And oh, yeah, after being back to the dealer, the driver's side door still leaks when parked and it's raining...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The controls on the Sprinter steering wheel for the on-board computer, cruise control, MBUX multimedia, phone and sound system volume control do not match those illustrated in the manual. The horn and on-board computer display selection controls are not working. I suppose that all these are features. And oh, yeah, after being back to the dealer, the driver's side door still leaks when parked and it's raining...
can you return it....

i wonder what ford diesels are like....14k for 166,000 miles

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Not happy that there was a black widow spider hiding in the old tyre I just pulled out of the pile to throw away.

Apparently she liked living in an old worn Maxxis.

I guess I need to check the rest for an egg sack now...yay.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Not happy that there was a black widow spider hiding in the old tyre I just pulled out of the pile to throw away.

Apparently she liked living in an old worn Maxxis.

I guess I need to check the rest for an egg sack now...yay.
Many years ago I killed one in the garage. almost had to burn the place down.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Many years ago I killed one in the garage. almost had to burn the place down.
When I lived in the ghetto of Aurora years back, once accidentally knocked the base plate off the cabinet in our bathroom.

....found a huge pile of them under there.

I think I moved back to Canada a few months later. :D