Quantcast

The "official" complaint thread.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Here's our banner for our local complaint club. Every part has a story to go behind it. That's me in the yoga pants, one of the pictures I used to photo-bomb the local hiking page where every girl in yoga pants does the selfies at the summit in an attempt to get the most likes. I did not make this picture. And yes, the dog has a chest-holster.
1599021523769.png

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
How the fuck do you not see the fucking semi stopped at the light in front of you and total one of our ambulances by slamming into it without hitting the breaks. I shit you not......
if he was on his phone....beat his ass then give ambulance ride to hospital...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
democrats/republicans in nc legislature can not figure out how to spend a billion in covid relief money.....

annihilation list.....

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Here's our banner for our local complaint club. Every part has a story to go behind it. That's me in the yoga pants, one of the pictures I used to photo-bomb the local hiking page where every girl in yoga pants does the selfies at the summit in an attempt to get the most likes. I did not make this picture. And yes, the dog has a chest-holster. View attachment 149307

I really really want to know the story behind each and every one of those pics :rofl:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Fuck NBC for putting most of the Premier League football games this season on to their streaming platform instead of just airing them on NBCSN as they have done forever. I want to be able to record it on my overpriced Xfinity DVR subscription instead of dealing with a fucking "app".

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Crap... must’ve had a bit too much stout last night. Meant to post in the GMT. No complaints about having stouts with my dad on his birthday.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Fucking kill list.
Sitting in an airport departure lounge which is bad enough and even worse in 2020.
But then Mariah Carey All I want xmas song comes on.

Last edited: