Quantcast

The "official" complaint thread.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Good to see the USPS still isn't functioning correctly.

Package posted on the 1st in PA, is still in Philly, was supposed to be delivered today.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'm not sure how I have what seems like a big paper cut on a finger when I haven't touched any damn paper all day...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My equal half picked up a little tube of Gold Bond stuff that I can only surmise is the equivalent of joint compound for your skin. Haven't used it, because that's not what men do.

View attachment 157311
Works like a champ. Really coat it on and then sleep with your socks on. I got like 10 pairs of hospital socks last year. Put a towel down where your feet are. You'll be fine after your next shower...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If you can find somebody to apply it to you in exchange of applying it to them. It is very soothing. Soothing if applied in the right way and in the right conditions.. Is well soothing. I don't really want to go there with you all.... Ewww.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
my wife and kids use it. it works, but feels like a fucking oil spill
Hah, no shit. Wife is constantly slathering herself + kids in that or this stuff, and everything they touch or even go near feels like a slip and slide loaded with KY.

I can't STAND the feeling of being all slimy. I'll crack and bleed all over the place before I feel all slimy.

1614838008458.png

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Any body else about ready to dump E*Trade after the merger with morgan stanley? They are absolute shit to work with anymore. I only used them for the ease of the app but now it doesn't seem worth it. Zero chat availability, 2 hour hold times and week long ACH transfers?

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Hah, no shit. Wife is constantly slathering herself + kids in that or this stuff, and everything they touch or even go near feels like a slip and slide loaded with KY.

I can't STAND the feeling of being all slimy. I'll crack and bleed all over the place before I feel all slimy.
I am with you. Because of working in the lab and having to use hand sanitizer and gloves all the time I tried a bunch of different hand moisturizers and this one is giving the least amount of slimy feel IMO:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Any body else about ready to dump E*Trade after the merger with morgan stanley? They are absolute shit to work with anymore. I only used them for the ease of the app but now it doesn't seem worth it. Zero chat availability, 2 hour hold times and week long ACH transfers?
I heard they don’t clean and dust your stocks anymore.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'm lodging a complaint that @Nick still has his snowy winter avatar.

I'd like a spring one please.