Quantcast

The "official" complaint thread.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'd like to complain that it was 27 freedums where I woke up this morning, then on my ride this afternoon my Garmin was telling me it hit 105 freedums. That's too damn hot.

Karen.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I'd like to complain that I need to complain in the official complaining thread, and not just complain freestyles any old where.
This Karenista regime sucks, I want my freedom back bitch!

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I'd like to submit a complaint that my orders from overseas are taking FOR-FUCKING-EVER due to Boronavirus.
Was here to complain about the same thing.

Order from Light Bicycles shipped mid-May, and still hasn't arrived stateside. 2 - 2.5 weeks has turned into 3.5 and still no sign of the boat pulling into port.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Would someone please explain to me the Karen reference?
Peak popularity of the Karen name was 1958-1963. This coincides with age of the worst group of entitled, loud, bitchy white women. Karens.

Oh, and John is one of the top men's names from this period. :) Just be glad it wasn't you.

Last edited:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Peak popularity of the Karen name was 1958-1963. This coincides with age of the worst group of entitled, loud, bitchy white women. Karens.

Oh, and John is one of the top men's names from this period. :)
I've heard John was also pretty popular around year 2 after Jebus's unfortunate mishap.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Oh, and John is one of the top men's names from this period. :) Just be glad it wasn't you.
Instead, his name is synonymous with those who solicit prostitutes.

You are right. Thats still better than being a Karen.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Was here to complain about the same thing.

Order from Light Bicycles shipped mid-May, and still hasn't arrived stateside. 2 - 2.5 weeks has turned into 3.5 and still no sign of the boat pulling into port.
I have a shipment from california to here, it's still in limbo somewhere between the border. It supposedly left or was scheduled to depart california on May 8th.

Speaking with the shipper and others, it seems to be a problem with usps and canada post. Our UPS shipments arrive on time, if not early.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
The ratio of complaint posts to “justifying why I’m complaining” posts is way off in this thread.
that. is. fucking. bullshit. WTF, why do you think anyone cares? I'm sick and fucking tired of wading through everyone's mindless crap, thread after thread, only to find a comment like this. GTFO, & FOAD.

better?
:D

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
that. is. fucking. bullshit. WTF, why do you think anyone cares? I'm sick and fucking tired of wading through everyone's mindless crap, thread after thread, only to find a comment like this. GTFO, & FOAD.

better?
:D
Well done on the nondescript rant. For a second I thought I was on TGR. Really, top notch. Champion post.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i have nothing to complain about....no cop has tried to kill me in my adult life.