Quantcast

The "official" complaint thread.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Oh Hell no !

That is the one drawback, that you need a car to get over to the Mexican joint and grocery store when it’s pretty much walking distance.
The Ecusta folks said there was a walkway bridge going to be built across the river, on that path, to somewhere behind the bbq place. Not sure if it actually happened though.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Can we hold off on the rain and thunder until Sunday? I have sole clay based trail to shuttle on saturday. Thanks.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Why is it that the doctor I see every 6 months always has a new patient history form for me to fill out?! It’s always the same questions but in a different format. Where’s the form I filled out last time?!?!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'd like to complain about the moped rider who crashed into me today when I'd stopped to let his moped gang past, despite it being my right of way. They were so out of their comfort zone on the local trails, the third in their group had a nice kickstand though...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'd like to complain about the moped rider who crashed into me today when I'd stopped to let his moped gang past, despite it being my right of way. They were so out of their comfort zone on the local trails, the third in their group had a nice kickstand though...
Legit gripe. One of them the same asshat with a bandana under his helmet and combat boots with whom both Evan and I have interacted?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Legit gripe. One of them the same asshat with a bandana under his helmet and combat boots with whom both Evan and I have interacted?
Tan boots sounds familiar. Hardscrabble isn't exactly tough for anyone to stop on the traverse section in the middle, yet he couldn't. What were your interactions?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
And that's why you don't stop when you have the right of way. They go tumbling off the trail is a perfectly good option.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Tan boots sounds familiar. Hardscrabble isn't exactly tough for anyone to stop on the traverse section in the middle, yet he couldn't. What were your interactions?
I went on a ride of Centennial Cone with his motley crew, via a Meetup group or the like.

I did not care for his disregard for other trail users, plus that group of people had no bike handling skills.

I did not repeat the experience.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
And that's why you don't stop when you have the right of way. They go tumbling off the trail is a perfectly good option.
The age of COVID has me trying to stay the fuck away from people as much as possible. Pre-COVID I'd have been elbows out .

Fiesta de Carne de Perro

el grabador del assos
May 1, 2020
I hate the awkwardness of talking to a woman who has a tight, low cut top on some tig ol bitties AND WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT. I'm going to start wearing a codpiece and complaining to HR when someone mentions it.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
How the fuck do you not see the fucking semi stopped at the light in front of you and total one of our ambulances by slamming into it without hitting the breaks. I shit you not......
But sadly...you know. Important shit happening on facebook.