Quantcast

The Official H8 N8 Club is open for business...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Here... let's get the H8 started!

1. GW Bush pwnz!

2. The motorcycle gangs deserve no respect.

3. GW Bush pwnz!

4. WalMart helps people.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
If N8 wants us to hate him does that mean we should all tell him we like him just to try to irk him?

Where does the ridemonkey community stand on this issue?

J

JRB

jdschall said:
If N8 wants us to hate him does that mean we should all tell him we like him just to try to irk him?

I'm with you.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
jdschall said:

Something tells me this thread is going to have a large proportions of posts by N8. We shall see... If so, what would that mean? Makes ya think.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I neither love nor H8 N8. He's neither good nor bad, deserving love nor H8. Much like tofu the flavor of N8 that you experience is largely dependant on what you put into it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am concerned about N8. His PD forum postings are down significantly and he seems to be having self esteem problems.

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
don N8...

I do think you need to get a bigass Hat so the Ultraviolet rays don't keep affectig your thinking and also your neck get a little more cover so the ussual color is not so evident..

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
patineto said:
don N8...

I do think you need to get a bigass Hat so the Ultraviolet rays don't keep affectig your thinking and also your neck get a little more cover so the ussual color is not so evident..

True, true...

J

JRB

patineto said:
don N8...

N8 tans??? Holy hell. That is the problem.