Quantcast

The Official "Mancil had a great Birthday at Snowshoe" Thread

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
LOLOLOL!!!! wow, WAY tamei photos ...But OMG....what fun it was! HBD Bro!!! Nuthin' but luv for ya bro!!

:think:..btw....where is the vampire?

OOPS....my bad......saw it...looks photoshopped though.....

;)

Last edited:

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Somebody please tell me that pictures of the C*ck-bag survived Mancil's picture deletion.

EDIT: Xander posted it just as I was posting this. Epic.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Magn I hate you guys!
Looks a hell of a lot like my 30th at Northstar.

Someone should have made Ralph play "Edward 40 hands." I would have paid and bought the beer to see that carnival of oppressed issues.

Solid work gents.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Some creepily gay quotes from this weekend...

"I met a dude at the weiner bar."

"Let's go down on Ninja Bob!"

or the abusive version...

"Let's hit Ninja Bob!" ...some thanks for building a great trail! :think:

:D

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
what bar are these taken at?
(and who is that fruity dood workin' the bar? lol :biggrin:)

i clearly missed a good time, holy sh!te!

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
what bar are these taken at?
(and who is that fruity dood workin' the bar? lol :biggrin:)

i clearly missed a good time, holy sh!te!
At the weiner bar. :D

It's the Red Rover hot dog and wine bar. It's right next to the FoxFire. It's owned by Brian that has the Embers restaurant on top.

And you really missed a great party.

We'll have to hook you up with Vampire girl the next time you come up. She's a real good time! :brow: She didn't show up in any of the pictures because...well...um...vampires don't. :p

dhrookie

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
Obetz, OH
the most fun i had in along time. need to start practicing to try and keep up with, Stifler:beerjam: but that fu**er is a machine!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm glad to see you girls are keeping it real at the Shoe.

spec-rider88

Monkey
Oct 22, 2006
St.Leonard, MD
Whoa Mancil, looks like you had a good time! Hey man, it's David from the shop (PAC). I wanted to talk to you about maybe carpooling to some of the races/resorts this summer. All my downhilling buddies have left, and I haven't road any trails since October! I want to hit some races and some other riding parks, so let me know what's up man. Happy B-Day!

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Whoa Mancil, looks like you had a good time! Hey man, it's David from the shop (PAC). I wanted to talk to you about maybe carpooling to some of the races/resorts this summer. All my downhilling buddies have left, and I haven't road any trails since October! I want to hit some races and some other riding parks, so let me know what's up man. Happy B-Day!
Hell yeah dude - I would love to have another Dher to roll with. Gas is killer, and I'm sure we could squeeze you in on the floor if I stay with the team.

I'll be at all the races, but my wife is coming with me on the first one so may not have room but the 2nd and 3rd should be right on

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD

You don't want to ride with Mancil, trust me ;)

spec-rider88

Monkey
Oct 22, 2006
St.Leonard, MD
Hell yeah dude - I would love to have another Dher to roll with. Gas is killer, and I'm sure we could squeeze you in on the floor if I stay with the team.

I'll be at all the races, but my wife is coming with me on the first one so may not have room but the 2nd and 3rd should be right on

Cool man, that would be awesome! Hell, as long as I'm going riding, I'll sleep just about anywhere lol. I'll PM you my number, and just let me know the next time you're goin ridin (if you have space). Or I'll just talk to ya the next time you come by the shop.