What about the Canadians -

O-yeah

3 place in my class Mother F&@*$#@$ can you F&(@$@ - I rocked that F@#*^# trail

Goos weekend - hope everyone had a good time

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Dude, so many memories from this weekend. Some of them I wish I could just forget.
-"I'm giving you guys something to wake up to!"
-"You guys are gonna have to close your ears."

One thing's for sure, the guys from America's hat won't go back home saying that we don't know how to party.

On the bummer side of things, Doug (not the doug on this forum) broke his humorous(the bone above your elbow) in three places, and dislocated his shoulder. He's hopefully coming home tomorrow. Healing vibes sent out!!

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Also, I have a good picture of me, Manslaughter, Ralph, and Jeff from Full Throttle and maybe somebody else standing around at the finish line i'll post later this evening.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Dude, so many memories from this weekend. Some of them I wish I could just forget.
-"I'm giving you guys something to wake up to!"
-"You guys are gonna have to close your ears."

One thing's for sure, the guys from America's hat won't go back home saying that we don't know how to party.

On the bummer side of things, Doug (not the doug on this forum) broke his humorous(the bone above your elbow) in three places, and dislocated his shoulder. He's hopefully coming home tomorrow. Healing vibes sent out!!

Yeah - I represented. I don't think there was a person on that mountain that out partied me.

Pictures coming