Quantcast

The official new years e-party thread

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
So here it is for all of you who are staying home tonight, here's the place to be :cool:
2005 Tminus 4 hours 7 minutes

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
darn, looks like I'll miss your e-party....my friend will be here shortly to pick me up.....going to her friends house party! woot!

so Happy new year monkeys !

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
:D *hammers on the e-bell* :D

E-rounds on me ... whole house ... everybody,

........... even that Montipooo fella

[it's a fella right?] ;)

Happy new years. May 2005 be gnartastic for the :monkey: clan!!!

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
priceseliger14 said:
thid e-party was my idea!!! yes!!! what about the e-ballons? What are u guys whatchen on TV for the deal?
Yep you get to hold the patent on e-partys. I don't know how to make e-ballons we need your help :( Just watching random **** on TV, mostly eating. Listening to infected mushrooms right now, almost tempted to drive downtown to ARIA afterhours and get some tickets for the show tonight.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
damit, im here at home, but guess what...

ill be up bright and early tomorrow to hit the slopes and 45 inches of good stuff.

tonight my agenda is to watch:

THE MANLY MAN MOVIE MARATHON on spike tv.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
priceseliger14 said:

everyone take a ballon and tie it to your computer screen

Everyone also take a drink and drink as much as you want because your not going anywhere!!!

HAVE FUN!!
W3rd, beats boarding school huh!
:rolleyes:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
3 hrs and 50 min for me. But i'll be at a kegger drinking my thoughts away. Everyone have a Happy and Safe New Year.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
priceseliger14 said:

everyone take a ballon and tie it to your computer screen

Everyone also take a drink and drink as much as you want because your not going anywhere!!!

HAVE FUN!!
Wahoo you're my hero :) Awesome ballons.

I;m for sure staying home tonigth the line up for Aria starts at 10 no way will I make it, and i still would need tickets LOL.
2 hours 39 min

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
we could always add more girls :rolleyes:

Here's some memory pics of 2004, girls from 2004 grad....

Attachments

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Nah they were all 17 and I;m 17. Canadian girls always look younger than american ones, no idea why????????.... The one in the middle, pink dress was mine.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Nice. I just drove my bro to the bar so thats it for the night fffffwww now I can rest up.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
JMAC said:
Nice. I just drove my bro to the bar so thats it for the night fffffwww now I can rest up.
Not much going on over here, kinda wish I could go skiing tomorrow, but there's an uberstorm going on in tahoe. won't be able to get up until next weekend..

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
flatulant_man said:
i need a hug. broke me wee lil arm on the last day of the year. well, the ball at the top of my humorous not attached any more. :angry::angry::angry:

& 3 hrs, 7 min left for me

Here's a virtual hug *HUG* get well soon. At least it's winter so it's not the end of the world.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Should all the quaintance (whatever that is) be forgot, blah blah woo woo de woo
Should all the quaintance be forgot, and la dee dah dee da!