Quantcast

The Official Ridemonkey Shirt Order Thread

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ok, this is it. The Official Order Thread. The last one. Promise.

The Shirts

We are offering two shirts, both with the same design. Due to popular demand, each shirt will be offered in 2 color options.

The design is the Ridemonkey logo head on the front (big but not huge), and "RIDEMONKEY" printed on the sleeve. There will be a regular t shirt, and a performance shirt. All garments will be printed with RM green ink. I am working on getting the design mocked up and will post it once available.

Regular T-shirts will be offered in black and brown (rootbeer, if you will). They are 60/40 cotton/poly. Sizing runs for them runs a bit on the small side, so if you are usually on the border between sizes you'll want to size up. Size options are XS - 4XL. Cost for cotton t shirts is $11 each.

Performance shirts will be offered in black and gray. These garments run true to size. They are 100% polyester and are also UPF 50. Size options are S - 3XL. Cost for the performance shirts is $17 each.

HOW TO ORDER

Send me a PM with the following information:
  • your (real) name.
  • mailing address
  • email address
  • your order - the style (regular T-shirt or performance) you want, the color option(black/brown, black/gray), the size, and the quantity of each
We will be accepting orders until January 25th 2019

After this, I will be emailing everyone an order confirmation and to arrange for payment via paypal.

Shipping costs will be $6 flat for US orders.

Shipping costs will be TBD for international orders (and will reflect the true shipping costs, sorry). If there are multiple orders from the same country, I will contact those individuals from the countries to (hopefully) arrange a single shipment to that country, and have a primary contact member ship to everyone else from there (I'm looking at you Canada).

(this thread is cross posted in the Lounge and the DH forum since not everyone visits both and we want everyone who is interested to have the opportunity to order)

Last edited:

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
interested but would like to see the mock up first. are the performance shirts similar to the ss loose fit, dare i say, free ride shirts that were done a bunch of years ago

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Thanks for organizing this.
What type of print are you using? Screen or heat transfer?
And I also would like to see a pic of the design before ordering please.

BTW: no "Royal with cheese units" for the size chart makes me sad. :disgust:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Thanks for organizing this.
What type of print are you using? Screen or heat transfer?
And I also would like to see a pic of the design before ordering please.

BTW: no "Royal with cheese units" for the size chart makes me sad. :disgust:
screen print. still getting the design mocked up. will post once available.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Ok, here's the mockups. Note green ink color is not finalized.

View attachment 132395 View attachment 132396 View attachment 132397
Quick note on the mockups: using the shirt sizing chart that @jonKranked posted above, what is being shown is an approximately 8" Ridemonkey logo on a medium size shirt (~20" pit-to-pit body width). Sleeve graphic is shown at approximately 4" x 2" but may be sized down a bit.

**Actual size may vary. Dimensions are approximate. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. Your mileage may vary.

Last edited:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
@jonKranked any wiggle room on Friday's deadline.

I was waffling (re: temporary poverty) but like to hang out with the cool lizards.

No worries if too late...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yes, go ahead and submit.

I've had some personal stuff going on this past week, so I'm not yet in a position to process all the orders and calculate payments, so I'll continue to accept orders for the next few days

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hi All, apologies for being quiet on this. I haven't bailed, just dealing with more personal stuff (sick kids, then i got sick, etc). I'll take orders until this Friday 2/8 and then get the payment info arranged.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Because I am slow, did you get my order and have not sent me payment instructions? I am so lost right now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Because I am slow, did you get my order and have not sent me payment instructions? I am so lost right now.
No I'm just a deadbeat. Another round of sick kids and sick me. I'm honestly just trying to find the time to get everything sorted, while trying to get myself healthy. My wife's surgeries are done (for now) and she's starting to be able to help with the kids again. Hopefully she'll start return to work in another 2 months.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
No I'm just a deadbeat. Another round of sick kids and sick me. I'm honestly just trying to find the time to get everything sorted, while trying to get myself healthy. My wife's surgeries are done (for now) and she's starting to be able to help with the kids again. Hopefully she'll start return to work in another 2 months.
Aint no rush, just wanted to make sure I was on the list with the cool kids and didn't miss something as unimportant as a monkey shirt. :rofl:

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Sorry to hear about the illness issues, it seems to be a bad year for it.

For future reference, it's pretty easy to create a Google Form that will dump all the info into a spreadsheet for you, so you don't have to sort through PM's.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ok, i have orders logged from the below folks. if your name is not below and you submitted an order (or still want to) pm me ASAP. i'm gonna start on payments, shipping costs for international, and getting the printing process going. if anyone *CANNOT* pay via paypal and hasn't already notified me of that, please do so now (so we can make other arrangements). or if the email you provided isn't your paypal.

@Jm_
@jsthulman
@lobsterCT
@Pesqueeb
@canadmos
@WestCoastHucker
@Toshi
@slyfink
@cecil
@StiHacka
@johnbryanpeters
@SylentK
@BadDNA
@D.E.T.
@kazlx
@jimmydean
@Full Trucker
@slimshady
@bagtagley
@splat
@Katz
@Kurt_80
@pinkshirtphotos
@Sorgie
@Sandwich
@ICEBALL585
@JustMtnB44
@boostindoubles
@size
@mykel
@daisycutter
@scrublover
@Flo33
@rockofullr
@iRider
@maddog17
@LAP
@Montana rider
@ChrisRobin
@TreeSaw

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
anyone have a preference on how i collect payment? would you rather i send out fund requests or just email you what you owe, then you send it to me?