Quantcast

The Official Ridemonkey WTF Song Stuck In My Head Thread

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
THis thread sucks because I don't have YouTube. With that said, Lonely Boy by The Black Keys is stuck in the skull right now because of the guy in the video. And it makes me "chortle".

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
THis thread sucks because I don't have YouTube. With that said, Lonely Boy by The Black Keys is stuck in the skull right now because of the guy in the video. And it makes me "chortle".
I've said it before, but that is the best video of some random guy dancing by himself since Christopher Walken danced on the ceiling for Fatboy Slim

local717

Monkey
Apr 11, 2010
Mt.Gretna/Lancaster
I saw The Black Keys a few months ago, and they came on stage to The GZA, Liquid Swords. I jumped the f*ck outa my seat when I heard that!

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Neighbor has been playing this on repeat pretty often. Took forever to find out what the mix was.

"The Vulture" ~ Pendulum
maybe nsfw for some

local717

Monkey
Apr 11, 2010
Mt.Gretna/Lancaster
i can imagine. the song you posted was what got me into them. immersion is a great album.
When I saw them, it was just before Hold Your Colour was released, so Slam, Hold Your Colour, Tarantula etc. were the first A LOT of people ever heard those songs! Not to mention, Mampi Swift, John B and Tech Itch were also there...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

Not always a bad thing...this one was on the classic video channel the other day. My wife freaks out at Shanes teeth and general Shane-ness. I was like "What??" Our favorite bar manager here used to manage Shanes place in Dublin...talk about some stories, he's got 'em...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I got fvcking Edge of Seventeen stuck in my head the other day out of fvcking nowhere. Took a whole day to get rid of it.