Quantcast

The Official "Shop" thread

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I am in an apartment. I have no shop. but I do have a worktable. I can post a pic when I get home.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
priceseliger14 said:
No one else has a shop at their house?

Haha... you are new. This, or a similar thread has come around before. There are some :monkey: 's with garages that make some LBS look small, cluttered and understocked.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
i was just at a nude beach, and the partys and clubs dont get good til after midnight. its like 7:30 here. im eating and talking to these girls in this cafe

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
chicodude01 said:
DISCOUNT!!!!!
yea thats why i bought it orignally, but just lazy and haven't fixed it yet. you'd be super pissed at how much we got it for

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Haha... you are new. This, or a similar thread has come around before. There are some :monkey: 's with garages that make some LBS look small, cluttered and understocked.
yeah I would have to take at least 4 full sized pics :D

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I live in a 2 bedroom apartment with 3 other guys, so this is about as good as it gets for me. We call it the hobby corner (notice the ski bag and boogie board behind the bikes).

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
dexterq20 said:
I live in a 2 bedroom apartment with 3 other guys, so this is about as good as it gets for me. We call it the hobby corner (notice the ski bag and boogie board behind the bikes).
wow, no tire marks on the walls? you're good.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise

I will be getting a more suitable area com spring, but my lil conrner will do for now.

* I am missing a bike though. It will be here soon.....

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
HOLY CRAP DHS!!!!

You make me feel like 10x better about my shop. I thought i was the messiest around..

You can kinda see it in this photo. I occupy most of the basement... as it gets kinda wet down there at times...

IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKET!!!

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Here you go. The wife calls it my "mancave"

My 2003 Epic disk and 2005 Roubaix, her 2002 GT Idrive and 2004 K2 Cruiser

My Titus Switchblade, toolchests and shoplight

And all the junk needed to maintain them. The bike laying on it's side is the K2Mod3 I was run over on.

It's a mess from the short weekend I had.