Quantcast

the official Toshi is reformed thread

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ya know, if you make your own donuts then you are required to sample all of them for R&D purposes. Mmmm homemade deep fried sugary goodness.
I'm getting perilously close to doing my own sourdough donuts. For science. But first, I think I'll make some cinnamon rolls.

Tried donuts. They failed.
Yeah. For me too. But I'm willing to keep trying.

:homer:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
how's everyone's poops looking lately?

everyone healthy?

let's talk about it

at length
have I mentioned my Toto Washlet lately? in a non-judgmental manner for those of you who do not partake, of course

but it is awesome. AWESOME.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
you all can come poop in it if you wish. just use the brush if you make a mess. use the brush on the toilet, I mean, not your anus

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
how's everyone's poops looking lately?

everyone healthy?

let's talk about it

at length
Oh man! I though you would never ask. Had 3 today. Actually my normal, I go a lot. And yes I have seen a Dr due to my frequency. All were pretty normal too, no porcelain painting.

y’all’s tiny too. I think was 175 in 7th grade.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
have I mentioned my Toto Washlet lately? in a non-judgmental manner for those of you who do not partake, of course

but it is awesome. AWESOME.
Toshi and I both ride ebikes and both get our assholes washed by robots. It’s a good life. He’s right that you’re all missing out on both. :blah:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Do you also enjoy your steak well done, with ketchup? Wear a lot of poorly embroidered hats? Have small hands?
I am not teh Donald, I am proud to say.

The diet coke is way worse, doc. :clue:
I'd ask you to cite evidence but people would think I'm confrontational :(

so enjoy your reiki-crystal-jade egg-anti-Diet Coke voodoo and enjoy life in general

:)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
man, I have some stinky farts tonight

I suppose that is rude to all of humanity, but it's mainly (only?) me who must smell them

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I'd ask you to cite evidence but people would think I'm confrontational :(
Not at all.

From this article:
An American Diabetes Association study reported that consuming one or more sodas per day compared to none at all increased the risk of metabolic syndrome by 36% and type 2 diabetes by 67%. Moreover, drinking one diet soda per week was linked to a 70% greater risk of diabetes compared to those who didn’t drink diet soda. Currently, around 1 in 10 adults have type 2 diabetes and 1 in 3 have prediabetes.
Found that with one search of the innernets. Diabetes seems bad. Granted, the "observational data cannot establish causality" and there are certainly other lifestyle factors to be considered. So maybe for an otherwise healthy-ish person with decent health and dietary habits, the risks associated with soda consumption aren't as pronounced.

But still, that shit is poison.

Says the guy who drinks a liter of half-caf coffee a day.

Last edited: