Quantcast

the official Toshi is reformed thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Trick question,
what part of AVERAGE are you having trouble with?
It is a fair question as each distinct state will have a clear distinct answer. In addition the true average would have to include a variety of hibernation periods resulting in a meaningless answer. Knowing the average for each state could be incredibly handy for situations where you find an immobile bear and the only way to determine whether it was dead, hibernating or sleeping would be to whip out the old meat thermometer.

1678255353700.png

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
what part of AVERAGE are you having trouble with?
Since there are thousands of times more dead bears than alive ones its the average ground temperature of where their bodies/chemicals/atoms remain. The average surface temperature of Earth is 13°C but bears live at higher latitudes, so probably a bit lower. If you got some a dead bear in a fusion reactor would that be enough to noticeably pull up the average? I guess probably not.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
What is the average temperature of a Subaru Outback?
Is it driving anywhere near Evergreen, CO? Outback drivers near Evergreen are to be avoided at all costs. Guaranteed shitty overtake if you're on a bike.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
if I were the pre-reformation me I’d give @canadmos shit over buying a 210 mm throw dropper since he has short-ass legs as I do

but I am a new man, maybe. Oh wait, I guess this is visible hmmmmm