Quantcast

The oldest chick you would "date"?

J

JRB

hahaha - I missed this, but Laura killed in it. hahahaha

*not one thing she said, wasn't hilarious.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
gnurider1080 said:
21. im only 16 so i like them before gravity has taken its toll. :eek:
picky bastard. im just letting you know that he doesnt speak for all 16 year olds when he said that. my record is 19 but right now im with a 16 year old who is a month younger than me and that works just fine for me. :thumb:

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
My guess is that most guys wouldn't let age stop them from getting at a nice piece of ass.

Oldest I've dated was 24 when I was 20. Definitely a good combo, that girl was awesome, too bad she lives in Australia and I had to go home.

I'd go older if the oppurtunity presented itself, but I'm not about to start hitting on my mother's friends.

The Ito

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
dexter said:
date would be like 25 or 26 (im 19 right now). hit would be anything below thrity. presidents day weekend of my senior year i was in mexico and found and amazing 43 year old freshly divorced trophy wife with a set of new boobs and a lip job. she was a model when she was younger and had a great body. anyways i blacke dout and hit it a few times one night. kinda werid she could have been my mom but its all gravy.
Awesome.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
i was at this bar in north idaho, having my first drinks at the age of 21, when my friend and i noticed two hot women giving us the eye. We decided that they were in their 30's and thought we'd take em for a dance. After a couple dances, it turns out they were 47 and 49! And the one i was dancing with has a daughter at the school i used to go too. It was a far out experience for me, being the first time i was in a bar.

Needless to say i let them have their dances and we parted ways without 'dating' Manwhore, i am not.