Quantcast

The oldest chick you would "date"?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I had a meeting this morning with a new client and she was pretty hot, but I'm guessing she was around 47. Would I hit it? Probably. Man I'm getting old... :help:

You?

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
I'd go +12 yrs, if she was hot.... I saw a lady at this little resteraunt a week ago she was +12 (I'm 32 btw) and she was an honest 9.5 I'd take it without hesitation...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Geena Davis 51yo, yeah? Obviously she would call the cops, but a lonely mom who looked like Geena, hell yeahs.

So, probably 55-60. Stockard Channing is still workin', she's 61?

A friend of a friend is 53 and she's quite attractive... she's a dance teacher.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
stinkyboy said:
I had a meeting this morning with a new client and she was pretty hot, but I'm guessing she was around 47. Would I hit it? Probably. Man I'm getting old... :help:

You?

Well when I was 20 I hit a 42yo so my standards are pretty low.

I guess if she looked ok and wasn't fat I would knock her wrinkles off.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
MancilG said:
Well when I was 20 I hit a 42yo so my standards are pretty low.

I guess if she looked ok and wasn't fat I would knock her wrinkles off.
More than double. Nice. My record is double. 34 when I was 17 (roomates girlfriends mom).

BSEVEER

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
SoCal
As one of my twisted friends says:

Eight to eighty, blind, crippled or crazy, if they can't walk, I'll drag them. :rolleyes:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
BSEVEER said:
As one of my twisted friends says:

Eight to eighty, blind, crippled or crazy, if they can't walk, I'll drag them. :rolleyes:
Works for me. If I was single, that is.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Craw said:
Women I date just need to have at least one breast.
Just remember, if that one breast is lower and in the middle... you're about to make love to a shaved fat guy with an outtie.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
LordOpie said:
Just remember, if that one breast is lower and in the middle... you're about to make love to a shaved fat guy with an outtie.
Awww man... that's just plain wrong.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
date would be like 25 or 26 (im 19 right now). hit would be anything below thrity. presidents day weekend of my senior year i was in mexico and found and amazing 43 year old freshly divorced trophy wife with a set of new boobs and a lip job. she was a model when she was younger and had a great body. anyways i blacke dout and hit it a few times one night. kinda werid she could have been my mom but its all gravy.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
aha my last steady girl was 40. She was a goodie, but now i'm sticking to my girlies my age now, dating one who's ** years old.... :sneaky:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
stinkyboy said:

You?

funny, i thought you were 15.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
dexter said:
date would be like 25 or 26 (im 19 right now). hit would be anything below thrity. presidents day weekend of my senior year i was in mexico and found and amazing 43 year old freshly divorced trophy wife with a set of new boobs and a lip job. she was a model when she was younger and had a great body. anyways i blacke dout and hit it a few times one night. kinda werid she could have been my mom but its all gravy.
:thumb: :thumb: