Quantcast

The Pam Anderson Roast

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
So I was flippin' around a came upon this. First and foremost she was wearing a see thru top and you could see her nips the entire time. Second Courtney Love - Cobain (A new addition to the name I guess to squeeze someone for Nirvana rights), is a complete disaster. She claims clean and sober for a year but if she wasn't trashed than she has a major league neuro muscular disease that makes it impossible for her to control herself. Third those comedians were absolutely BRUTAL. I mean crazy brutal.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I haven't seen it but will try to catch it. Roasts are usually hilarious. It's nice to see people get ripped on in a friendly manner.

Courtney Love needs to just die and go away. I'm waitig for the overdose or heart failure from too many drugs. She's a loser.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Yeah, I saw it last night and it was friggin hilarious. I think I missed like the first couple minutes or so. I couldn't stop laughing. I think Andy Dick got the worst of it though. they had a similar roast a year or so back of Hugh Hefner - that one was classic.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Five said:
Yeah, I saw it last night and it was friggin hilarious. I think I missed like the first couple minutes or so. I couldn't stop laughing. I think Andy Dick got the worst of it though. they had a similar roast a year or so back of Hugh Hefner - that one was classic.
Though Andy did pretty much molest Pam on stage.

Bea Arthur was funny reading those sections from Pam's book.

whoopnar

Monkey
Sep 11, 2004
Chico, CA
Five said:
They have a roast every year.

It was really funny. But after a while I got tired of hearing about Tommy Lee and his pet, Andy Dick being gay, and annoyed by Courtney

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Any idea on when it might be repeated? I kinda wanted to catch it, just cause Pam makes it so easy to rip on her...

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
DRB said:
Though Andy did pretty much molest Pam on stage.

Bea Arthur was funny reading those sections from Pam's book.
Andy Dick: I consider it a wash....I would take a vebal bashing for 10 minutes to feel Pam's breastessessessessssssssssss ;) Pioo-piooo.... Don't worry she can't feel a thing....You can set a glass of wine on one and bounch up and down on the other one. I was laughing pretty hard then. Anyways Andy has every gay insult coming to him...

"Andy is the only guy I know who can tell the flavor of a popsicle by sitting on it." "Pickle kisser"

You have to know he craves the attention.....never mind him mocking oral sex with Tommy Lee.

Bea Arther was FUNNY, but I felt bad for people bagging on her. :think: I guess I kind of get protective of my Bea. ;)

From what I hear events like this can REALLY get raunchy! This Comedy central one was Rated NC-17 not XXX. Imagine what can be said behind closed doors. :eek:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
binary visions said:
Any idea on when it might be repeated? I kinda wanted to catch it, just cause Pam makes it so easy to rip on her...
Yeah there is a lot of ammo to throw at her, but she was good sport about it.

She had some decent writers for her bit at the end.....

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
I caught the first 1/2 of it (left after Andy Dick did his thing).....wow those guys are BRUTAL to each other. It seems to be all in good fun, but I dunno, I think sometimes they go a little too far w/ each other.

Pretty funny to watch though, Pam anderson had it easy compared to some of the others.

Loved this:
"Tommy Lee, Brett Micheals, Kid Rock....damn are you ever gonna fvck someone that has talent!?"

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Matt H said:
I caught the first 1/2 of it (left after Andy Dick did his thing).....wow those guys are BRUTAL to each other. It seems to be all in good fun, but I dunno, I think sometimes they go a little too far w/ each other.

Pretty funny to watch though, Pam anderson had it easy compared to some of the others.

Loved this:
"Tommy Lee, Brett Micheals, Kid Rock....damn are you ever gonna fvck someone that has talent!?"
Another was "Pam Anderson fvcked her way to the middle."

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
RhinofromWA said:
Andy Dick: I consider it a wash....I would take a vebal bashing for 10 minutes to feel Pam's breastessessessessssssssssss ;) Pioo-piooo.... Don't worry she can't feel a thing....You can set a glass of wine on one and bounch up and down on the other one. I was laughing pretty hard then. Anyways Andy has every gay insult coming to him...

"Andy is the only guy I know who can tell the flavor of a popsicle by sitting on it." "Pickle kisser"

You have to know he craves the attention.....never mind him mocking oral sex with Tommy Lee.

Bea Arther was FUNNY, but I felt bad for people bagging on her. :think: I guess I kind of get protective of my Bea. ;)

From what I hear events like this can REALLY get raunchy! This Comedy central one was Rated NC-17 not XXX. Imagine what can be said behind closed doors. :eek:
Damn Rhino - did you record it or something - you're quoting things verbatim.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Matt H said:

Loved this:
The point of a roast is to go too far. The roasts you see on TV are watered down roasts. A real roast happens behind closed doors, not on TV.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Ciaran said:
The point of a roast is to go too far. The roasts you see on TV are watered down roasts. A real roast happens behind closed doors, not on TV.
Exactly.....

I don't know how comfortable I would be if I listened to a "real" roast. :D I mean I don't consider myself a PC cop but DAMN I felt bad for laughing at a few things in a room by myself. :think: Stupid PC people making me feel guilty.

Who was one of the first comedians (Guy labled the one no one would know) ??? I think he kind of bombed.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Five said:
Damn Rhino - did you record it or something - you're quoting things verbatim.
NO!!! :D BUt some of that stuff was to funny I had to repeat it in my head a few times in hopes of using it at a future date. ;)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Ciaran said:
I haven't seen it but will try to catch it. Roasts are usually hilarious. It's nice to see people get ripped on in a friendly manner.

Courtney Love needs to just die and go away. I'm waitig for the overdose or heart failure from too many drugs. She's a loser.
Her saying she has been sober for 12 months was the funniest thing said that night. :D

She didn't say they were 12 continous months. lol

Pam A: I didn't know Courtney was a stand up comedian....well...I know she was funny, I just didn't know that she could stand up.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
I heard that they are going to re-air it Tuesday morning at 1:00AM. Another thing I heard about it was that they didn't show Courtney Love frequently flashing- top AND bottom. JHFC!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
DRB said:
What was the line someone said about Cobain? I can't remember it. I was waiting for someone to bust out "too bad you killed him".
That was in the trailer for it, something along the lines of "Courtney Love - How is it that Kurt Cobain looks better than you?"

:thumb:

I missed it last night, this is a must see.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
it's on right now. Courtney just finished....she is ****ed up. there's gonna be an unedited, uncensored airing of it soon. forgot when, though...just saw the commercial for it.

funny peta ads.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
douglas said:
I saw it last night...........I totally :heart: Pam
her face is kinda scary. compare what it looks like today to back when she was on home improvement. looks like she's had more work done than joan rivers.

and her greatest asset is totally fake (although the doc did a good job. andy dick's bit was freakin' hilarious).

meh.

not for me.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I totally disagree about the face work.

and you make a big deal about a chick that looked better when she was 25 then she does at 38......I am pretty sure that the norm

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
douglas said:
I totally disagree about the face work.
i think bea arthur's aged more gracefully.

it's got a cyber quality to it:

douglas said:
and you make a big deal about a chick that looked better when she was 25 then she does at 38......I am pretty sure that the norm
not sure it was a big deal; all i said is that she's really become a caricature of her former visage...it really looks totally unnatural, at least to me. the lips, her botox'd, the snare drum-tight forehead skin...

her next look?

hey, it's all rum raisin, right?