Quantcast

The pitfalls of racing automobiles....

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
valve bouncer said:
Do ya think he's dead? Bloody hell.
3 flips hanging outside the vehicle before being dumped out .... yeah, he's dead. Scary. Wonder what happened to the internal safety gear that let him fly out like that? Or did he skimp?

godzilla

Chimp
Dec 19, 2005
While I thought the vid was pretty wild, the guy who set it to that music needs a swift punch in the throat.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
BuddhaRoadkill said:
3 flips hanging outside the vehicle before being dumped out .... yeah, he's dead. Scary. Wonder what happened to the internal safety gear that let him fly out like that? Or did he skimp?
It was a rhetorical question. But I was wondering about the safety gear too. Good advertisment for wearing seatbelts though.

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
valve bouncer said:
It was a rhetorical question. But I was wondering about the safety gear too. Good advertisment for wearing seatbelts though.
I swear it was on RM [don't surf a lot of sites] that I saw a vid of some auto racing kid who spent the xtra $$ to kit his car with proper gear and not just the minimum allowed to race. Saved his life. Anyone remember that and have the link?

After the initial wtf?, this video is hard to watch. It's like having your shoelace stuck in your cranks and going end over end off a drop ... only X100000000.