Quantcast

The preposterous portfolio and tumultuous trading thread (*At your own risk)

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Transfer to PAWN in...
How dare you assume trading has anything to do with politics.....

Put $50 each into DOGE and XLM. Should be amusing seeing where they do or don't go.

I made an easy 50% on DOGE when Elon was chatting shit about it.
The DOGE debacle is truly something that boggles my mind. I am still trying to figure if its ignorance or social media based peer pressure. maybe both I guess.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I lost a nice $180 on a GME foray, so I've got that going for me.

(Small profit on Johnson and Johnson and AMC at least, and cashed in a few thousand on BTC a few years back. Whoops, hodling would have been much more profitable, eh)

gonefirefightin

free wieners

(Small profit on Johnson and Johnson and AMC at least, and cashed in a few thousand on BTC a few years back. Whoops, hodling would have been much more profitable, eh)
Phizer, Moderna J&J are all still solid climbers and will be, due to Q earnings for the next year or so, after that who knows. The GME game has turned into a 1 year hold at least with Cohen involved now. If the retail traders hold on AMC it will prove beneficial but it requires reddit and social media to hold it together at this point unless the movie retail side drastically changes amid current covid regs and post covid regs. Not sure it is worth holding for very much since the squeeze has died. Its been leaking volume like the titanic as of late.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

I think I walked +$1800, but I have a wash sale in there, so I don't get to offset one of the loss trades.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Not trading advice, just my DD

GME forecast

Pre timing says by friday-ish of next week with a high of $800ish and a max low of 28%, If the cup and handle performs again it will correct around the 8-900 mark then adjust again down to a possible $260-360. This is your time to trim your gains if so inclined and ride the rest of your shares out.

I think it will hit 800ish before next friday due to volume and accumulation and distribution.

SSR is still in place for GME tomorrow so expect 230-300 variation with low cap shorts from whales.

Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 7.12.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 7.12.51 PM.png

Call options for tomorrow look pretty insane even in SSR. Could push it over 350 then pop the cork for monday. At that rate it would take over 1 billion and an additional 2 million in shorts to keep it under 350.

At this rate I see $800 before Wednesday maybe even sooner.

1615522087040.png

Last edited:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Fortunately for those whom are in GME, this stock has to go up and even higher at some point due to the nefarious dealings of the hedge fund elites with their hands in the cookie jar. Even as this is playing out the rules are being rewritten, history is being changed and trading will never be the same again. Retailers actually account for the majority of the market securities now.

We know there is at least going to be a 6.8 billion infusion at some judicial point but that is not counting the leverages so who really knows where the ceiling will be. It will dip down to the last floor before it goes up though, maybe more than once so if you arent in it now you can wait when it finds support down to 150ish

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I am just happy that my Deutche Telecom stocks finally are in the green for the first time since I bought them - I am the boring long term investor.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I am just happy that my Deutche Telecom stocks finally are in the green for the first time since I bought them - I am the boring long term investor.
I don’t do much with foreign but I spread my risks wide and varied, I’m not a day trader by any means but I do have a pretty boring long term portf
I am even more boringer. ETFs and fuggedaboutit.
And hodling a few Satoshis.
I am about the same but I happen to have about 9% of my portfolio into GME so doing my DD

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I truly think this will be one of the major factors to the final rise of GME. over a trillion dollars worth, not sure how much will make it to GME but I bet a good chunk hits the brokers. Even if the bulk of it doesn't touch GME it still means the mass effect of the retail investors will control even more of the market than they already do.

1615560363926.png