Quantcast

The Price and Kadvang Rule It Thread

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
that girl has freckles... and something tied around her arm. this leads me to believe she does meth. hooking up with methheads is definatly un-pimp, sorry.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
dirtjumpP.1 said:
that girl has freckles... and something tied around her arm. this leads me to believe she does meth. hooking up with methheads is definatly un-pimp, sorry.
Dude, meth keeps them skinny.

And who buys econo-beer in any denomination less than 20?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
The Kadvang said:
Coors is indeed trash... my drink of choice that night was a 30 of the almightly PBR.
so, do you have self-esteem issues?

did mom take you away from her tit too soon? Perhaps the priest molested all the other boys, but not you?

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
DRB said:
The next person that gets high and mighty about defending Price and his "accidents" deserves a kick in the nuts.

But its awesome that you two are out.
Hey, jackass, all my "accidents" have either been in sports or plain stupidity. Every time I have been completly sober.
Get the whole story assbag.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
ThePriceSeliger said:
Hey, jackass, all my "accidents" have either been in sports or plain stupidity. Every time I have been completly sober.
Get the whole story assbag.
Well I'm sure drinking and smoking are wonderful for a brain that has mulitple concussions.

I got my story straight dumbass. Its you that has the problem. Hope next time falling out of the truck knocks some sense into you instead of making you dumber.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
DRB said:
Well I'm sure drinking and smoking are wonderful for a brain that has mulitple concussions.

I got my story straight dumbass. Its you that has the problem. Hope next time falling out of the truck knocks some sense into you instead of making you dumber.
First, last time I smoked, around December 21st.
Second, Havn't drank for a while actually.
Third, Being on the Deans list at one of the highest recommended boarding school in the U.S. after having my history, I think the last thing I am dumb. Sure, my memory kind of sucks, that's why I literally write everything down.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
DRB said:
Nah leave it so the sympathy for Price the next time he scrambles his brains isn't so overwhelming.
collectively, do we really care to boost their ego more to a higher level than it already is?

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
DRB said:
But its awesome that you two are out.
Yep, totally homosexual.

LordOpie said:
so, do you have self-esteem issues?

did mom take you away from her tit too soon? Perhaps the priest molested all the other boys, but not you?
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH anyone who knows me knows that self-esteem is something I definitely lack an issue with.