Quantcast

The Price and Kadvang Rule It Thread

gangstamaxx

Monkey
Sep 12, 2005
CT
PonySoldier said:
I am afraid that any photo that contains a twelver of Coors Pisswater in it has no Pimpness associated with it...:D :D
coors is the **** son, and to add to the fact of the baked out room you get a 10 for pimp points my friend !

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Kopiklokoli said:
No he has a huge amount of self esteem...
if that's true, why does he regularly look for validation here?

Keep an eye on your friend, he's the type to fall into a depression and kill himself in a matter of days. In fact, Baker Act him today just to be safe.

J

JRB

I can't believe that DRB got in pissin' match in this thread on his return to RM. :nonono:

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
That's just the nose of the donkey, too. After I got my camera last fall, it's seen a fair shair of, uhm, documentation. However, I am not a pimp. A true pimp never calls himself a pimp. That's for wannabe's.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Thank God i am not a teen anymore!!! For everyone Hoping from Girl to girl and Multiple girls and such. Man just find the right girl, life will be better i promise. If after the third date you realize she sucks.... move on. But here this is My Bragging right here. Pic of My wife and Myself at Southridge

And another of the great Halloween costume

And life is goof for us, March fourth will be our sixth Anniversery

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Congrats guys! I'm trying to find a good wife out here in the EU to get that pesky Schengen citizenship.

I'd like to mention that no one in my pic is a teen. The girl with the glasses turned 23 a little while ago, the other blonde is 22, the brunette is 20, and I'm 20 until the 7th.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
We were pretty hammered that morning, no bike riding possible that day anyhow. City of Toledo in the background.

I figured this pic has a place on a "ho's" thread, but not so much on a pimp thread. Oh well, I'm writing an essay. What else is there to do?

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
DirtyMike said:
Thank God i am not a teen anymore!!! For everyone Hoping from Girl to girl and Multiple girls and such. Man just find the right girl, life will be better i promise. If after the third date you realize she sucks.... move on. But here this is My Bragging right here. Pic of My wife and Myself at Southridge

And life is goof for us, March fourth will be our sixth Anniversery
DirtyMike said:
titty bar alst night was awesome.... How come noone joined me, scored a 2 for 1 and got hooked up in the ViP for the last three hours!!!

Needed a break after this thread last night. Besides i know teh club manager!!!! we coulda had a whole Monkey fest tehre, But noone wanted to go with. More for me

But my fav last night was teh chick that looked like a cross between Cheley Clinton and Jenna Haze!!!
Houston, we have a problem...

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
bikenweed definitely owned price and the kadvang. and im still convinced that the kadvang looks a bit like an ugly woman. maybe its the hair...

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
bikenweed you are a god among monkies. Those are some hot bitches, but then again youre in europe so its not unbelieveable. I want to go to europe so bad, friends, cousins, and co-workers have all told me that Euro girls go nuts for a blonde haired blue eyed american with a thick accent. I just cant wait til i go to europe to drink, drink, bang, drink, bang alot more, get f'd in amsterdam, oh ya and I guess I'll sightsee a bit too.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Curb Hucker said:
bikenweed you are a god among monkies. Those are some hot bitches, but then again youre in europe so its not unbelieveable. I want to go to europe so bad, friends, cousins, and co-workers have all told me that Euro girls go nuts for a blonde haired blue eyed american with a thick accent. I just cant wait til i go to europe to drink, drink, bang, drink, bang alot more, get f'd in amsterdam, oh ya and I guess I'll sightsee a bit too.
Don, your accent doesnt count. Its not American, its not even english, but it might fit in somewhere in Canada.