Quantcast

The Price Is Right!

jmeperu

Monkey
Jan 20, 2005
Santa Cruz
its sunny here in santa cruz. i think ill sit inside and take another one of our 345 sunny days per year for granted again.
isn't life great!

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
I love that show when I am home sick and cant go to school. 10:00 AM sharp! I love the reactions of the people who win a ton of good stuff/cars/etc. :D
Last time I watched it one guy won two new cars.

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
not to sure what math im gonna take, i figure that i should take math 96(or whatever one algebra is.) i have always had a hard time with algebra, but geometry always came easy to me.

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
its not that im unitelligent, when i was in high school i had numerous scollarships and invitations to go to differnt colleges. the reason why i did not start going to college as a freshman was my dad. but its a long story and maybe i can dive into some time. but i feel that its rude to personally attack me. but whatever do what you do.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
yonton228 said:
its not that im unitelligent, when i was in high school i had numerous scollarships and invitations to go to differnt colleges. the reason why i did not start going to college as a freshman was my dad. but its a long story and maybe i can dive into some time. but i feel that its rude to personally attack me. but whatever do what you do.
Who's attacking you, Señor Paranoia? :confused:

Or should I call you by your Native American name: He Who Posts With Thin Skin ?

:D

-S.S.-

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
I attack ppl at random, especially ppl who start threads. Just ask SS, H8R, Mack, Loco, dhgirlie... Actually you might want stay away from her at the moment, she's one big infection of the flu at the moment and you might catch something thru your monitor.
Oh speaking of math, what SS said about calc. After you go thru calc and if you're good at it, you'll loose your ability for simple addition. It's wonderful :D My name for calculus => calcuseless. Now watch Zedro come in and "attack" me ;)

Edit: you want a good chuckle, goto the insult forum. Better yet, goto the political forum.

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
im gonna take as many classes as i can during the summer and try to get a better job. i figured i messed enough in my short life, so now i have to work like a billion times harder to get to where i need to go.

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
i am tryin to work smarter, however to do this i must work hard first to actually take advantage of my people skills and comunication skills. im not a great typer but i can speak quit well.

but in order to get out of this hole i dug myself im gonna have to work really hard to get out of it.

Discostu

Monkey
Nov 15, 2003
Pau11y said:
Oh speaking of math, what SS said about calc. After you go thru calc and if you're good at it, you'll loose your ability for simple addition. It's wonderful :D My name for calculus => calcuseless. Now watch Zedro come in and "attack" me ;)
It depends on what field you are going into, if you're a history major, obviously you're never going to need to know the general solution to a second order linear differential equation. As a chemical engineer its fundamental.

Math classes can become interesting after calc too. Once you have a really strong understanding of calculus things start to come easily. Right now I'm finishing up in Linear Methods and next semester I have a course on complex variables, which will probably be my last math course.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Pau11y said:
I attack ppl at random, especially ppl who start threads. Just ask SS, H8R, Mack, Loco, dhgirlie...

I attack people at random too. Watch out next time you're walking down the street.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
H8R said:
I attack people at random too. Watch out next time you're walking down the street.
I'm not too worried about you. You're no where near where I live. Plus, I don't just walk down the street if I can at all avoid it.

Edit: Discostu, what's your major? I'm pretty much kidding about "Calcuseless" as I'm staring at EE and Super String crap. It just sounds cute :D

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
no need to worry bout me, im genrally a nice a person. however, if someone attacks me, my familly my freinds i will hurt that person and make that person life a living hell

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
yonton228 said:
no need to worry bout me, im genrally a nice a person. however, if someone attacks me, my familly my freinds i will hurt that person and make that person life a living hell
You wouldn't happen to be Italian, would you? Say, maybe, Southern Italian? Sicilian specifically? :p

-S.S.-