Quantcast

The Proud Dad Thread

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Here is my little girl, who isn't so little anymore :( *sniff*, at her 5th grade graduation this morning.

She is an excellent student, award winning artist and writer, and an avid mountain biker!

Thanks for indulging me... it is great being her dad! :D :D

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Congrats, Tool, they grow up fast! My oldest is finishing up the sixth grade this spring.

She doesn't ride, but will be making her fast-pitch-softball pitching debut next week.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Congrats dad! I hope my daughter does so well when she gets into school. (She starts pre-school in the fall). Right now she's real good at driving her mother up a wall. :D

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Wait wait wait... did you seriously just post a pic of your 11-year-old daughter on the Internet? Something doesn't seem right here... :think:

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
I gots two boys, 5 and 3. They couldn't be any more different and they couldn't be any more amazing. Elijah is the older, calculated, spoke at 1 year, could carry on conversations with strangers by 1 year and 6 months, Shiloh is the Baby and knows it. He still can't talk but when he does want to he says the most abstract stuff you could never think of. One's a college professor and the other an extreme athlete. One has straight hair and has had a hairstyle since birth (that he will probably always have) the other has ringlets that won't quit and the personality to match. They're awesome. God is Good.