Quantcast

The radical is almost here!! Factory Bikes unvielled

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
NICE! - those bikes are sweet.

For 2007, brown seems to be the new white, which was the new black, which was the new "raw" or chrome...:biggrin:

My rig for 07 will be at least 2 of those colors.

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
looks sweet i like the 8" post mount rear disk mount. Somone using there head simplicty at last.

no skid marks

Monkey
Jan 15, 2006
ACT Australia
looks sweet i like the 8" post mount rear disk mount. Somone using there head simplicty at last.
I don't like 8" mounts on the rear(my Lahar has em)I'd prefer to run 7" on the rear,and now Codes are out and others will copy.
The bennefit of no addaptors is great though.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
This bike reminds me of when i used to own my Giant DH team.

It also reminds me of how i used to replace the linkages two times a year.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
This bike reminds me of when i used to own my Giant DH team.

It also reminds me of how i used to replace the linkages two times a year.

yeah, i saw this pic and was like ! all that goes on ONE frame?

LOL, over there, - is almost, right here.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
"There"??? Dude, it's 'THEY ARE' or "they're".:busted:
you obviously missed the marketing spin of that statement. "There almost here" means the bike is so fast that the place you are going ("there") will come up so fast when you are riding the bike that it is "almost here" based on the short time remaining to traverse the distance between "there" and "here."

Lex

Monkey
Dec 6, 2001
Massachusetts
you obviously missed the marketing spin of that statement. "There almost here" means the bike is so fast that the place you are going ("there") will come up so fast when you are riding the bike that it is "almost here" based on the short time remaining to traverse the distance between "there" and "here."
I didn't get that at all but maybe that's my very proper English major training preventing me from seeing the hip marketing lingo being thrown around. Probably just bad writing though. It seems like the recent Sinister press release produced the same sort of confusion about the message. I think interesting and exciting writing is good but it still has to get the message across in a way that the audience understands universally.

Dr. Ill

Monkey
Nov 29, 2005
I didn't get that at all but maybe that's my very proper English major training preventing me from seeing the hip marketing lingo being thrown around. Probably just bad writing though. It seems like the recent Sinister press release produced the same sort of confusion about the message. I think interesting and exciting writing is good but it still has to get the message across in a way that the audience understands universally.
wow, lol. who graduated elementary school?

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
haha, they updated the verbage so that they're using the correct conjunction. Grammar checker for the win!

Ha Ha, Thanks for pointing that out to us guys. To say we're pretty busy here at the moment is an understatement.....thats my excuse anyhow and im sticking to it. Im also in and out of hospital due to a nasty bike accident so its hectic i tell thee...:monkeydance:

That brown is actually pretty nice in the flesh but yeah, im much more in love with the white. Saying that mine is set to be chrome.

The first batch of production frames land in France on the 10th. There are currently 5 of the production bikes at Sunn HQ that are for team use etc.

benno

Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Does this thing have some weird shock setup?

I take it Zoke is making one to suit? Cool...