Quantcast

The Raiders are off to another typical year as of late.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Kopiklokoli said:
Seriously dude they played probably the best team in the NFL, don't give up hope just yet.
Yea, no kidding. Their offense is going to be much improved this year (assuming the o-line can do a reasonable job protecting collins), so it really comes down to the defense, which is a big question mark. I expect them to be right around .500.

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
The game was closer than I would have liked that's for sure. I was hoping to see Dillon shred the Raiders defense....but a win is a win. And Brady was looking sharp as a razor blade out there. 300 + yards 2 TDs and he spreads the ball out to all his recievers better than anyone in the league hands down.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
jacksonpt said:
Yea, no kidding. Their offense is going to be much improved this year (assuming the o-line can do a reasonable job protecting collins), so it really comes down to the defense, which is a big question mark. I expect them to be right around .500.

That's exactly what I was thinking when watching last night. Randy Moss is a valuable asset---and you can see what happens when Collins does get that protection and connects with him. Easy score. Hang in there, Raiders fans..........