Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
just noticed my ace rewards card -- keychain sized -- reads "if found, drop in any mailbox. postage guaranteed".

i'm not well versed in the ways of postal carriers, but on this i must call shenanigans
Its times like this that 38 special song "hold on loosely" rocks harder then may be appropriate.....

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
as much as i hate watching fat people eat, i can look away. it's not so easy when you hear them. if they become some protected class w/ civil rights, i'm going to become rather un-civil

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
i have been waiting for the day for someone to call me "smarty-pants" just so i can scream "MY PANTS ARE SMART" as loud as i can.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i'd like a dyed-in-the-wool darwinist explain to me why cats are still here, despite their prevalence for walking under your feet. maybe they take out just as many of us on the stairs?

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
Stuff happens, people whine, I leave.

Most of the time being ****ing stupid works for me, I can get my ass out of trouble with just saying ''it can't be that bad'', making anyone else think I know **** about **** it's a way of laughing at them in their stupid ass faces, without them knowing it, that's what I live for, or break other people's dreams and illusions, but as gay as that sounds, it works for me, only because I can and they can't, have you tried that? They have, they can't, but I might have no feelings if they try too hard, I can't give more of a **** about it. Isn't it too good to be truth?

I can't sing one song complete.

Full rooms make me sick, people make me sick, rooms make me sick.

I'm not any kind of sociopath, I'm a sick one.

I like to rant about rants.

Apparently there's no welcome commite around here, I shall start it.

Last edited:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I think if the US Governments needs a new form of torture they should take a room full of terrorists out to a bar and get them real real real drunk. Make sure they are home in time to get enough sleep so they aren't drunk anymore then at 6:30 the next morning have each one watch (2) 2-1/2yr olds. BAM - all secrets revealed.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Just saw that it was the 100 year anniversary of the model 1911 (makes sense right?)

Why is it that since 1911 we have invented nuclear power, computers, cell phones, the internet, microwaves and put a man on the moon but still the best personal weapon we can come up with still uses a small explosion to hurl a tiny piece of lead at someone's body?

For a species that's constantly at war and so innovative, we've really dropped the ball.

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
if i continually debate with myself whether or not to post something in this thread, is what i end up posting still considered random since i thought about it too much?