Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
You should service your suspension components yearly regardless. New seals and fluids. If you wait too long the resultant assy feel is your fault.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
You should service your suspension components yearly regardless. New seals and fluids. If you wait too long the resultant assy feel is your fault.
The seals let me know when it's time to change. The wear indicators start to leak.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Bicycle Uber. Cruise the local Bar district on tandems and tricycles for a flat rate or a panty shot..... Don't steal my idea...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Why do older women need to preface sex with 'sex with older women is always better' (happened twice by two diff women), when maybe it is in fact better for them but not better in general.
Or maybe that s what they mean.
:confused:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
You know what beats a delicious burger you make for yourself using prime ingredients? Someone else making it for you. The parking ticket was well worth it....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
OK OK I do not know the difference between affect or effect. One is a verb and one is a noun. I don't know which one is which so I am a idiot I guess.
Fuck you. Instead I use the term "impact" when I need to express whatever either word implies.
So far so good... Now that is some pretty random shit....

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
OK OK I do not know the difference between affect or effect. One is a verb and one is a noun. I don't know which one is which so I am a idiot I guess.
Fuck you. Instead I use the term "impact" when I need to express whatever either word implies.
So far so good... Now that is some pretty random shit....
"Will this impact us?"
"It was a huge impact."

It works!!!

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
How the fuck can 1 egg shell in the first bite of a breakfast burrito/omelet/frtitata/scrambled eggs ruin the rest of the meal, even its the only eggshell in said dish?!

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Think of all the crazy stuff people are gunna do with self driving cars when the public gets there hands on them.

Also how is a self driving car gunna know that hitting the ax wielding murder with itself is the right thing to do for the passengers? Or running down one old man instead of two kids is the right decision, like phantom 309.

Think of all the crazy stuff people are gunna do with self driving cars when the public gets there hands on them.

Also how is a self driving car gunna know that hitting the ax wielding murder with itself is the right thing to do for the passengers? Or running down one old man instead of two kids is the right decision, like phantom 309.
Get the kids. The old man is less likely to breed.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
More than likely you will tell your offspring or closest living relative that you can't take much more and to just let me expire....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
You never hear about mass spearing's. Go to Dicks or Cabellas. You can't even buy a spear.

Shouldn't Cowbells come with a drumstick? Nope sold separately...

Boat Anchors. You would think they would sell them at the Boat store. Nope. They can order you one, but you better be sure it fits because they won't take it back without charging you a restocking fee. Bastards....