Quantcast

the random thought thread

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I do not like peas (stand alone) as a general rule. But I do enjoy them in fried rice, Hawaiian Mac salad, and split pea soup.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
whats your field?
Enterprise software.
Another gem: "Are you hung up on your job title? This opportunity doesn't offer it but it has tons of room for growth." "How did you find me again?" "I ran a search looking for your current job title." Head, meet wall.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Enterprise software.
Another gem: "Are you hung up on your job title? This opportunity doesn't offer it but it has tons of room for growth." "How did you find me again?" "I ran a search looking for your current job title." Head, meet wall.
ah...coder?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Do some people get off on being assholes? Or is it just their standard operating procedure? I have something listed on Craigslist and a guy emails me to say you can get it new for $30 more (nevermind that $30 becomes $60 once you account for tax). What is the point of your email then Paul other than to stroke your dickish ego?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Do some people get off on being assholes? Or is it just their standard operating procedure? I have something listed on Craigslist and a guy emails me to say you can get it new for $30 more (nevermind that $30 becomes $60 once you account for tax). What is the point of your email then Paul other than to stroke your dickish ego?
fox news was on commercial break

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
We sell a lot of vehicles on ebay, you wouldn't believe the amount of nonsense bullshit people ask and tell us about stuff we have listed.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I stand corrected
Just think of me as a scab in a prominent place that is taking way to long to heal. Suddenly as if a ray of hope.A edge appears to come up. You know you will regret picking it off. It takes every fiber of your being to not grab the edge and rip it off in one fell swoop. You resist for a day or 2 and while taking a shit you rip it off. The whole thing. The momentary joy is soon replaced with regret and pain. Its bleeding now. As difficult as it is to part with the newly detached scab, you know you must separate yourself from said scab. The memories of the crash that initiated the scab is running through your head. It becomes all to much and you toss the scab into the garbage. Your soul has become infected. You can only hope that the new scab which has formed does its job unfettered. So that the wound doesn't become infected and they have to amputate another appendage. No amount of Neosporin will kill that infection. You find yourself singing the scab song. Over, and over, and over again.... Do you want to hear the scab song? Its quite infectious....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Also you dont eat the scabs? thats weird............
To the tune of the Monty Pythons Spam song... "Scab, scab, scab. Scabbity scab. Scab....." I warned you...
Eating Scabs? Thats just fucked up... I used to save them along with my finger and toes nails. I lost the catalog map and all my notes. After the cat found them I realized I better throw them out. They smelled unhealthy also...

This is how you get herpes
It is always fun to get Herpes isn't it?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I start replying to all of my Outlook meeting invites with 'will there be snacks?" & now there is snakcs at every meeting.
Law of attraction at work!

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
So we went camping last weekend, there were swimming pools and baby mama was on the rag. So she says to me “ I got a diva cup” for swimming. I had to ask what it was. Then in the morning she says to me “Its stuck I can’t get it out, can you help me”. I replied “eww you need to try harder first, what would I need anyways, needle nose plies, a coat hanger bent into a hook.” Apparently she can’t feel it sloshing around in there either. Definetly not diva.