Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So for the last 20 years I have saved axel parts. Various Hubs and stuff. I was able to take those parts and convert my 7/8 speed hubs to 9/11 speed hubs by changing Freehubs and axel parts. Initial testing has been successful mostly. Still cannot ride wheelies however....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Ace hardware sells Craftsmen tools. However if you had a Metric Tape Measure. You can no longer get the Metric blade refill there. They can order it for you to qualify. Only took 3 months before they notified me it was in. My cuts using the English refill were really bad. Plywood is expensive...

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I was sent a family tree from a relative, I didn't look but I figured there'd be some inbreeding in there and wondered if anyone had the domain name incestry.com

It goes to Chaturbate couples cams, hahahaha!

White people and their obsession with Ancestry can fuck right off, it should just say that if you are white you are most probably the descendants of rapey invaders.

Last edited:
Kitchen sink drain leak and lack of venting

Noted 8/30/2021.

Top of air gap/air admittance valve wants to be about nine inches above top of horizontal drain pipe.

1) Vacuum water out of traps.
2) Remove, clean, and examine drain pipe, traps, and their seals.
3) Obtain proper seals if we don't have them.
4) Measure and cut horizontal drain pipe proper length to insert tee for air gap.
5) Dry fit and double check.
6) Glue in tee, riser, and air gap body, screw in valve.
7) reassemble and leak test.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Non-CO plated vehicles should be prohibited from spending more than 30 seconds at a time out of the furthest right lane on I-70 through the mountains.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Non-CO plated vehicles should be prohibited from spending more than 30 seconds at a time out of the furthest right lane on I-70 through the mountains.
Northwesterners think the left lane is a birthright. People will drive in the HOV at the exact same speed in a traffic jam with miles of open road ahead of them. There seems to be an inmate sheep like desire to just travel along next to someone.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So they give you the Card. If you pay off the balance each month and they give you 3% cash back? How does this benefit them when I buy Gas? I just can't wrap my head around them subsidizing my purchases. I read the terms.