Quantcast

the random thought thread

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i don't care if you are a respectable blue collar working stiff.
you touch your dick, you wash your hands

until such time, kindly use your teeth to open the door

jerk

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
All I wanted was a phugging peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I don't care how good Almond Butter is... When have you ever looked in my refridgerator and seen Boisan berries in it? Uhmm never, I not sure what a phugging Boisan berry is but now I have to make a Almond Butter and Boisan Berry Jam sandwich... Cost for it is $11. I am sure I could have paid less then $6 for what I wanted....

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
You know how like if one person says "the shower was too hot" then someone responds "first world problems" then they both laugh? I was just wondering... Like If in Somalia, one kid goes "I'm hungry" and then his friend goes "third world problems" then they both just laugh it off?I bet that happens

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
All I wanted was a phugging peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I don't care how good Almond Butter is... When have you ever looked in my refridgerator and seen Boisan berries in it? Uhmm never, I not sure what a phugging Boisan berry is but now I have to make a Almond Butter and Boisan Berry Jam sandwich... Cost for it is $11. I am sure I could have paid less then $6 for what I wanted....
You know you're a hipster when...

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Got set up with chick from NYC that was working in Boston 4 days a week as a consultant until project completion (several years out). Went out with chick, had an awesome time. Both wanted to go out again. 2 weeks later she gets fed up with the job and quits, so now she's staying in NYC.

Just my luck.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
even though its not snowing where i am right now
omg snow! better post about it on facebook so everybody else knows that i too am seeing the snow that they are seeing.