ridemonkey.bikemag.com A 60 Answer 13.35.77.54
ridemonkey.bikemag.com A 60 Answer 13.35.77.34
ridemonkey.bikemag.com A 60 Answer 13.35.77.44
ridemonkey.bikemag.com A 60 Answer 13.35.77.110

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
... car batteries don't float.
That brings back a memory of mine. When I was pee wee in Sadia Arabia swimming in the RedSea at the Creek’s,where we had a small cabin. We had this long ass dock that would open up into a square,so you could lounge and suck up the ruthless heat. The Arab’s would do Krazy shit,so much so I can not list. So,at the Creek we would go out with our spear gun and shoot a fish to eat. Red Snapper was my favorite. Go back to the cabin and bbq it up. Every time my Brother and I would swim past this Wall of Hate,you could see the Foggy Haze of the water. My Older Brother would grab me by the arm and say No,come this way. I can remember it like yesterday,It had a very soothing way of sucking you in,if that make’s any sense? We would go way around it,every time. Year after year. The Wall of Hate was Hundred’s of Car Batteries,just stacked one upon another thrown into the Sea by the Arabs. So,I am fecked.
Avy

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I am trying to save for a used camera lens, if I get the lens, I will take photos that will just sit on my computer and do nothing until the drive fails and I regret not backing stuff up.
It seems like a pretty stupid purchase for a bit of ego stroking but I think I will still get it.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Adobe Reader DC will not let you rotate pages for free, now.

What the flying fuck is wrong with you Adobe? Go fuck your hat.
I take this back.

BUT

Now, you can't right click and rotate the document. You have to go into the view menu and then click rotate view.

Still stupid. Fuck you Adobe.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Toothpaste: It doesn’t go off, we need it at least twice a day, every day of our lives, but it comes in tiny tubes with a very low packing and shipping efficiency. What gives? (Capitalism of course, but this does seem quite egregious…)

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Gets all excited to go see some top fuel drag racing and they cancel it a week out, bastards!

Watching snowboarding Giant Slalom thinking that skis would have to be faster and look less awkward.

Allegedly Google translate, from Mandarin to English.

Getting There:
Our representative will make you wait at the airport. The bus to the hotel runs along the lake shore. Soon you will feel pleasure in passing water. You will know that you are getting near the hotel, because you will go round the bend. The manager will await you in the entrance hall. He always tries to have intercourse with all new guests.

The Hotel:
This is a family hotel, so children are very welcome. We of course are always pleased to accept adultery. Highly skilled nurses are available in the evenings to put down your children. Guests are invited to conjugate in the bar and expose themselves to others. But please note that ladies are not allowed to have babies in the bar. We organize social games, so no guest is ever left alone to play with them self.

The Restaurant:
Our menus have been carefully chosen to be ordinary and unexciting. At dinner, our quartet will circulate from table to table, and fiddle with you.

Your Room:
Every room has excellent facilities for your private parts. In winter, every room is on heat. Each room has a balcony offering views of outstanding obscenity! .. You will not be disturbed by traffic noise, since the road between the hotel and the lake is used only by pederasts.

Bed:
Your bed has been made in accordance with local tradition. If you have any other ideas please ring for the chambermaid. Please take advantage of her. She will be very pleased to squash your shirts, blouses and underwear. If asked, she will also squeeze your trousers.

Above All:
When you leave us at the end of your holiday, you will have no hope. You will struggle to forget it.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Allegedly Google translate, from Mandarin to English.

Getting There:
Our representative will make you wait at the airport. The bus to the hotel runs along the lake shore. Soon you will feel pleasure in passing water. You will know that you are getting near the hotel, because you will go round the bend. The manager will await you in the entrance hall. He always tries to have intercourse with all new guests.

The Hotel:
This is a family hotel, so children are very welcome. We of course are always pleased to accept adultery. Highly skilled nurses are available in the evenings to put down your children. Guests are invited to conjugate in the bar and expose themselves to others. But please note that ladies are not allowed to have babies in the bar. We organize social games, so no guest is ever left alone to play with them self.

The Restaurant:
Our menus have been carefully chosen to be ordinary and unexciting. At dinner, our quartet will circulate from table to table, and fiddle with you.

Your Room:
Every room has excellent facilities for your private parts. In winter, every room is on heat. Each room has a balcony offering views of outstanding obscenity! .. You will not be disturbed by traffic noise, since the road between the hotel and the lake is used only by pederasts.

Bed:
Your bed has been made in accordance with local tradition. If you have any other ideas please ring for the chambermaid. Please take advantage of her. She will be very pleased to squash your shirts, blouses and underwear. If asked, she will also squeeze your trousers.

Above All:
When you leave us at the end of your holiday, you will have no hope. You will struggle to forget it.
I am ready to book a trip for sure, sounds awesome even with a ton of questions

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
If you store your peanut butter upside down you don't have to stir the oil through when you use it.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Today I found out about the existence of the Jones act and its impact on US maritime commerce and cost of energy in New England. Why the hell must you be so fucking dumb, America? :confused:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Our cheap office woman bought us SatNavs, somehow a cheap new Navman is worse than the Garmin I bought twelve years ago.
I dug it out, connected it to the computer, surprisingly the Garmin site didn't say it was too old and is currently downloading new maps, impressive!