Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Bubba Burgers? What are they really made of? The Vidalia Onion ones smell so good when you grill them up. But the first bite says otherwise. I wasted a piece of cheese on that vile thing....

The juice stains skin??

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I was talking to my landlord the other day and he told me how the dinosaurs really died out. When the world was one big landmass all the dinosaurs were on a single continent. They were all vegetarians apparently. At some point they ate up all the vegetables and had nothing to eat so they started eating each other. And that's how the dinosaurs died.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I remember seeing this when it originally aired when I was four, knowing t wasn't about hunting and wondering who 'the man' was.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Charles Bukowski

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
I think I might take a semester off, pack my snowboard, surfboard, bikes, and climbing gear into the Subaru and just go cross country exploring.. Or maybe even head to New Zealand. I've always wanted to go there...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I think I might take a semester off, pack my snowboard, surfboard, bikes, and climbing gear into the Subaru and just go cross country exploring.. Or maybe even head to New Zealand. I've always wanted to go there...
I reccommend this. I took a year off of school to be a ski bum. I lived in the parking lot of my local mountain in a tent or my geo prism with my dog for that year, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. It was an awesome experience.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Papa Johns Pizza now has an app that lets me order a pizza RIGHT FROM MY PHONE! Wow, what will technology bring me next?

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Slow morning at work, I ended up crunching the numbers on my finances thinking I was "wasting" too much money on booze/nights out/trips/bikes/guns/etc. Turns out i'm putting 41% of my income into different methods of savings, ontop of employer contributions (another 4%).

Looks like I need to swing this the other way and ramp up the debauchery. :cheers: