Quantcast

the random thought thread

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I did everyone a favor last night Mark is 34 and his girlfriend/fiance Darla is a teenage (17yo) run away from Virginia. They met on the internet. The car she parked in my driveway was borrowed. They found pills on both of them.... Seems Marks Mom is in a fair amount of trouble... They just loaded up a huge TV into a Sheriffs Van... And now her.... The cops are gasping for air as they step out of the house as it smells so bad in there. Lady cop can't believe that anyone could live like that... Landlord is here.... Better then TV I tell you....
Right on! Glad there was a positive outcome. Here I was thinking Thad jd was just super possessive of parking space! Turns out, he's a super hero protecting the nation! Nice!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Right on! Glad there was a positive outcome. Here I was thinking Thad jd was just super possessive of parking space! Turns out, he's a super hero protecting the nation! Nice!
I am super possesive of my property. If they want to contribute I will allow them to park in my driveway. Until then you go to jail...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
So this guy called in, His name was Dick Robber.
He was calling from protection security
I have a bad memory and have to write down who is calling so it doesn't go in one ear and out the other...
I wrote "Dick Protection"

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
I guess I missed this... link or story?
Bighitr started a thread (now deleted) about how he saw some guy eat it on a trail because his carbon bike broke. The thread was about how he thought carbon sucked, but in the story he said he left the guy on the trail even though he was clearly hurt. So he took 8 pages of bashing before deleted that thread, so we started bashing him in his other thread. Then this happened in the other thread:

Sweet weather in Maryland today.
Had a great ride and now I don't remember what I ate.
Are you the guy Bighitr left on the side of the trail with a concussion?? Good to see you're alive! :thumb:
No, that would be me.

I'm not sure what happened in that other thread, kind of wish I got to read all the butthurt while I'm laid up in bed, but in Bighitr's defense he did offer to help me. I think I was in shock and didn't realize how badly I was injured until I hiked about half a mile and collapsed from blood loss.

It was just a sh!tty situation all around, I don't need to make it any worse by bashing anyone or making inflammatory comments, I'm just happy to be alive. I don't have any ill will towards anyone, well maybe SRAM.
Thats all it's letting me quote for some reason, but he went on to say that after bighitr left him, some joggers found him on the side of the trail and carried him out. He had some kind of wound (not much detail) an inch from his femoral artery and almost bled out on the trail.

Heres the second thread:
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/f2/what-monkeys-eating-before-they-ride-today-246687/index2/

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
32 out of 33 pages typed and ready to print, one page to go...... Working in a non savable interative .pdf.......... and Muther Effin Adobe decides to do an update and restart the PC on me...... Muther Fugga

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So you want me to teach you how to fix your bike? In order to do that I need to know what you don't know or I am going to assume you don't know anything. I have never figured out a starting point to begin teaching you Bicycle Maintenance or Repair. Google some chit you want to know how to do.. I'll teach you that.... How's that for random....

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Manager - Hey Adam, would you like a cupcake?
Adam - Sure
Manager - Yeah, you know it's my birthday so I just figured i'd make some and bring them in.
Adam - Thanks
Manager - Otherwise i'd eat them all myself, you know, haha
Adam - I'm on the phone
Manager - Ah sorry, just wanted to make sure you got a cupcake
Adam - With a customer
Manager - Ah yeah, OK then, see ya later

Where's the "Please love me" smiley?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
You're the prince of Poo. Yeah!!! Gather around everyone... Regale us with your majestic Poo stories.... We all knew this day would arrive. Peachy Poo! Yeah!
I have him beat.... I usually have two or trhee drops done before I leave the house in the morning..... and another two befor elunch... Depending on lunch there just might be another three or four before the day is up.....

If your going to **** more... **** like a MAN