Groton, MA
My friend describing how his son takes care of his tablet:

"It's like he cleans the screen with a glazed donut"

Nearly pissed myself laughing.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
UT Infections can **** right off six ways sideways.

Really? A simple infection that make your junk feel like its on fire when you pee? Not like I have been humping randoms or anything like that.... Just prone to UTI's..... This is bull****, gotta take these pills that make my piss turn bright ass orange.....

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
I work all day on the computer ... study and surf much of the evening on computers....

What the hell was I doing before computers???
I can't even remember. :blink:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
UT Infections can **** right off six ways sideways.

Really? A simple infection that make your junk feel like its on fire when you pee? Not like I have been humping randoms or anything like that.... Just prone to UTI's..... This is bull****, gotta take these pills that make my piss turn bright ass orange.....
a friends girlfriend is prone to UTI's...and is a squirter....i can tell when her girlfriend has one when the friends hand/forearm are orange....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I think I am going to change Banks just to get a I pad. All the Tellers have nice Boobs too, even the ugly ones. I like Mammories and Money all in one place. Boobs make banking fun....

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I had the radio on tuned in to a rap station, and the station was advertising a contest to give away a free ski trip in Vail.

I LOLed.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I hate it when people say "He's a nice person once you get to know him."
They might as well just say "He's a dickhead, but you'll get used to it."

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
why is it that the packs of Roadies feel it's ok to continue on as usual, riding side by side on a two lane mt road when you are coming up behind them with red lights and siren on? I guess it was ironic that we on our way to a downed roadie that wiped on some gravel

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
my facebook got hacked which in turn some how gave them my email password thats is a big problem, because all my school work is connected to my gmail. if i lose that i lose every thing from the whole year :eek:.
#whitepeopleproblems

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I went to the Library today. I gotta say. It was show off your milfy cans day at my Local branch. I feel smarter because I spent 4 hours there.