Quantcast

the random thought thread

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Did you say "yipee!!!" ?
No, I didn't. Sadly in life I have matured past the mindset that its all about fresh new puttytang every night.

Does not mean I did not stop by on the way home for one hell of a back rub tonight to help with the pinched nerve I got today. She has amazing hands for a massage and uses this oil that kind of tingles a bit and just..... well I will stop there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I'm pretty sure my easy button was broken today. Thank goodness today is over with a beer in hand and laying on the couch (sigh)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
really butch lesbians who get mistaken for men should take it as a compliment...right?

don't call me a dick if you look like you have one.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Why are Crack rocks white or tan then?
Because impurities cause a chain reaction in crystallization...causing less than ideal crystalline structures to form. The more pure the cocaine, the (typically) more pure it will be, which is why (snorted) cocaine is usually whiter and more $$.

When you make vanilla ice cream....there's only about a maybe a tablespoon max of extract to multiple cups of cream. It adds a slight tint to it, but it's not extremely noticeable.

baca262

Monkey
Aug 16, 2011
the more time passes by, the more i become confident that i whoop ass and that most of my acquaintances are ****ing sheeple. damn i need to gtfo of this town.

that is all.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Because impurities cause a chain reaction in crystallization...causing less than ideal crystalline structures to form. The more pure the cocaine, the (typically) more pure it will be, which is why (snorted) cocaine is usually whiter and more $$.

When you make vanilla ice cream....there's only about a maybe a tablespoon max of extract to multiple cups of cream. It adds a slight tint to it, but it's not extremely noticeable.
That certainly clears that up. I just gotta call my Dad now and fill him in. I tried to explain Crack to him and his girlfriend. I made them watch Dave Chappelle clips because I think he is insanely funny. They don't. She actually asked me to stop sprinkling crack on the cat. It's not her cat and I'll make believe that I am sprinkling crack on it anytime I want....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That certainly clears that up. I just gotta call my Dad now and fill him in. I tried to explain Crack to him and his girlfriend. I made them watch Dave Chappelle clips because I think he is insanely funny. They don't. She actually asked me to stop sprinkling crack on the cat. It's not her cat and I'll make believe that I am sprinkling crack on it anytime I want....

What a ****ed up coincidence. I was fake sprinkling crack on my junk as I was reading your post.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Just to clarify....not a crackhead...a chemist. The same basic ideas apply to other crystalline structures. It's the same reason why clear diamonds cost more money.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
One thing I really cannot stand in an office is redundancy. And my new boss just basically asked that I take everything I am doing, and do it again. Or do it two or three times every time I do it. fml. Nice lady though, nice lady. Hopefully I'll be done with all the busy work soon and back to enjoying my job.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Just to clarify....not a crackhead...a chemist. The same basic ideas apply to other crystalline structures. It's the same reason why clear diamonds cost more money.
The seed has already been planted. If you can get weight we will travel. Mix up a batch of something good for us....

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
watching the repo man tow truck circling the parking lot at work, like a shark looking for a fat seal for lunch
I used to date a chick that lived in apartments where they had signage everywhere they would tow if you were there past 11pm and didn't have a parking permit. They would wait at the gate and start hitching cars at 11:01. Minimum to get your car back was $300. Talk about a racket....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
In moderation a many types of alcohol are good for you. Exactly why every day I have a glass of wine, and a beer, shot of whiskey, bourbon on the rocks, rum and coke, vodka martini, gin martini, snifter of brandy, a swig of tequila and a long island ice tea with dinner. Maximizing my moderation should make me indestructible.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
You know what isn't funny? When you are walking back to your desk with your lunch, you cross paths with a random person that is not holding any food and they say "Oh thanks! I was getting hungry!"....or "No thanks, I'm on a diet" HAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaa...

Shut up. It's not funny.