Quantcast

the random thought thread

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I hate the fact that a lot of the bigger women I work with tend to wear low rise tight fitting jeans on dress down days.

Attention ladies: muffin top is not attractive.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Riding saeson starts as soon as the trails dry out. It was 50 and sunny today. All my equipment is ready. Plotted out some roady loops in the car. I simply have no excuses for not having a good ride year. Situps suck. I just hate most gym stuff. Everyone has a cold.... I can still run like a mohamby. The trainer told me to run in sets. I had no idea what he was talking about so I ignored him. I am considering joining the boxing gym. I like beating on things. I may be slinging block, if that happens I won't need a gym....

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
I just got bit by a spider. It's safe to say I'll have super powers and be intimate with Mary Jane tonight.

It was a daddy long legs. Most initially painful spider bite I've ever had.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
That was delicious.....

Pound of steamed clams, two pound mix of snow crab and dungenous, half dozen big as lobster claws, two big ass steamed sausages, two red skin on potato's.........

Waitress decided to join me for dinner..... Good times.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I purposely waiting 4-5 days before I saw my niece.

Grown men + delicate babies = scary stuff.
I seem to be getting less nervous about baby handling... Nothing like complacency to make sure every goes A-OK.

Random Thought:

I have to give my WRX back (end of lease) on the same day our kid is due. Coincidence????

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
There are certain management techniques that I really enjoy employing. Such as : Based on your recent performance your services here are no longer required. I need your keys, here is your your final paycheck, there is the door....best of luck in the future

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I have the munchies. Unfortunately, they were not induced by any sort of herb... but they are here, nonetheless! Spicy food....mmmmmmmmmm

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
^^

And do orthodox jewish vamps only drink Kosher blood?

Speaking of vampires, it seems my 20 month daughter is one. Or to be more precise, 6 hours of random, periodic sleep is moar than enough to keep her rolling like Whitney in La Paz, Bolivia...