2. I took a foop
3. She fooped her brains out

I'm thinking we could adapt this new term to Ridemonkey---> Rmoop
Although I really hope that no one is Rmooping :nope:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My bike makes a loud pinging noise with every rotation of the wheels. I checked every inch of my wheels and everything seems in order. I give up my bike will now always make a loud pinging noise until it dies....

baca262

Monkey
Aug 16, 2011
My bike makes a loud pinging noise with every rotation of the wheels. I checked every inch of my wheels and everything seems in order. I give up my bike will now always make a loud pinging noise until it dies....
cracked bearing race?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I am so many levels beyond mad and hurt that there is only one option: get drunk, wax my skis, and become a skibum again. Cheers. It begins.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Although I'm thinking that it might be a better idea to wax the skis before getting drunk. I doubt waxing skis after getting drunk would end well.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Skis waxed, wine flowing, kid in bed, home alone.... now what?

... I probably shouldn't forget all about dinner... I do have to work tomorrow before my escape...

...does anyone else read "escape" like Dori from Finding Nemo? I do... every time.

I have bacon... mmmm blt....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
If you ask me what I am eating for lunch, and I respond with " its my hot wings I made with my homemade ghost pepper sauce...".. Dont go screaming like a little girl when you ask to taste it and it burns like a blowtorch in your mouth, you were warned.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Naw, all natural peppers dont make burn on the way out, just the processed stuff with added capsasin extract added to make it hot with no flavor.
I must try these ghost peppers. Must you grow them? I certainly haven't seen them at any of the stores I shop at in suburbia. I LOVE spicy food, and the flavors of the different peppers. My current fav are fresh thai chili peppers, they are so yummmmmyyyyy. So, tell me more about ghost peppers. Maybe I send you my address and you send me peppers? :D

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Ghos tpeppers are the hottest your going to find, I get mine dried and crushed at trader joes here. You can get them whole some places and fresh, but most places dont sell them because noone buys them. Make no mistake they can be pure evil, specially when you forget to wash your hands before making a head call. Right now you will find a bottle with dried crushed ghost pepper flakes and seeds in it with olive oil for my cooking/sauce needs.

Most people buy the seeds and grow them, I know a few guys here on the monkey do that for their habs and ghost peppers.

A link for buying, first one that came up on the google
http://ghostpeppers.com/peppers.php

and a little video for a forewarning

Last edited:

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Ghos tpeppers are the hottest your going to find, I get mine dried and crushed at trader joes here. You can get them whole some places and fresh, but most places dont sell them because noone buys them. Make no mistake they can be pure evil, specially when you forget to wash your hands before making a head call. Right now you will find a bottle with dried crushed ghost pepper flakes and seeds in it with olive oil for my cooking/sauce needs.

Most people buy the seeds and grow them, I know a few guys here on the monkey do that for their habs and ghost peppers.

A link for buying, first one that came up on the google
http://ghostpeppers.com/peppers.php

and a little video for a forewarning

Wow... holy sh!t that guy is down for the count! I bet that straight up is not the way to start... probably in a dish... like a pin prick to start? So you can test your limit? How is the flavor though?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Wow... holy sh!t that guy is down for the count! I bet that straight up is not the way to start... probably in a dish... like a pin prick to start? So you can test your limit? How is the flavor though?
Belive it or not, alot of people like to use them in icecream. Goes well with sauted fruit and such.... good flavor, I have not eaten them straight, maybe some of the other guys here can fill in for that part.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Pretty much everyone knows there are few things more pathetic than a guy wearing clothes with logos of the car he drives. Same thing goes for y'all with the Harley t-shirts, jackets, jeans, helmets.

baca262

Monkey
Aug 16, 2011
i did some awkward drops today and the same thing is happening with my bb now. :mad:

figured out what is it?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
i did some awkward drops today and the same thing is happening with my bb now. :mad:

figured out what is it?
Cone was cracked right down the middle. I have never seen anything like it. Axle is fine. The flat nut that sits against the cone was thread less also. It was probably over tightened to many times by me. I redid the threads and put it back together temporarily. Problem solvers FTW again. Just another example of not leaving well enough alone....

baca262

Monkey
Aug 16, 2011
****ing hell. i probably need to replace the bearings (full complement), it's probably clicking on the groove made to fill the bearing with balls... i don't have the tools to tear it apart atm. and i wasted a derailleur hanger today too.

the weird thing is i only hear the pings, it's spinning smoothly anyways, but not for long i guess.