Quantcast

the random thought thread

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
You went ahead and ate them?
So, frontier went without a hitch, then shortly after lunch I had for the first time in a VERY long time a bloodsugar crash.

I was good for a minute, then before I knew it I was dizzy, and on the floor pretty much passing out and incoherent. Ended up with a shot from my expired glucose pen when the boss realized what was going on, just really glad he remembered were I put it in my tool box. That could have been bad. Post glucose shot I tested at a 44....... Thats Bad
I had an incident

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I lead a trail maintenance group today. Most of my victims were 60 - 70 years old. We removed 190' of chain-link fence and 3 moderately sized trees. 7 bags of trash removed from the park! Nice day too... I want to cut the chain link fence into 3 pieces and use them to reinforce a hill. Currently the fence section is on the ground. It affords excellent traction to climb an otherwise slippery hill. I want to keep it but the city guy wants it gone. The elevation loss is maybe 60' and to cut a switchback would be a huge endeavor.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I lead a trail maintenance group today. Most of my victims were 60 - 70 years old. We removed 190' of chain-link fence and 3 moderately sized trees. 7 bags of trash removed from the park! Nice day too... I want to cut the chain link fence into 3 pieces and use them to reinforce a hill. Currently the fence section is on the ground. It affords excellent traction to climb an otherwise slippery hill. I want to keep it but the city guy wants it gone. The elevation loss is maybe 60' and to cut a switchback would be a huge endeavor.
What trails did you work on?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
True, Pringles do in fact have a gravitational pull, but they are more a laxitive that is made from processed potatoe's... But they are not chip shaped, they are processed pressed potato shaped......

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
My new boss treats me like an idiot. Blows.

I am thankful I have a job...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
True, Pringles do in fact have a gravitational pull, but they are more a laxitive that is made from processed potatoe's... But they are not chip shaped, they are processed pressed potato shaped......
True, Pringles are actually anticlastic shaped. Meaning the axis curves go in opposite directions of each other. When the axis curves go in the same direction the shape is referred to as synclastic. An example of this would be a bowl.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
True, Pringles are actually anticlastic shaped. Meaning the axis curves go in opposite directions of each other. When the axis curves go in the same direction the shape is referred to as synclastic. An example of this would be a bowl.
You do realize that because you and I both point **** like this out, that there is indeed something very wrong with us.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I'm sick of grey skies, 42 degrees, and rain. I wish my husband would agree to let us move someplace sunnier. I love WA, but it could also be a nice place to come visit rather than a permenant residence. The lack of sun is REALLY getting to me.