Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I ran into a girl I had a one nightstand with 12 years ago. I was bent over cleaning my front yard when her dog came over to me and offered his tennis ball to me. Her dog was pup when I knew her. I swear to god I tried to call her and her roommate never left a message for her. She looks good though.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I ran into a girl I had a one nightstand with 12 years ago. I was bent over cleaning my front yard when her dog came over to me and offered his tennis ball to me. Her dog was pup when I knew her. I swear to god I tried to call her and her roommate never left a message for her. She looks good though.
can't blame her for not remembering. I'm sure she was quite drunk.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
can't blame her for not remembering. I'm sure she was quite drunk.
She was drunk and I was too. But she remembered me smart ass. We are going to the driving range tomorrow or Wednesday. Her parents are members of the only course I haven't played in Rochester.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Oy gevult.. just did 15 hours of on-line EMS CE's over the past two days to suppliment the 9 hours I already had completed, plus doing the EMT Manipulative Skills test on Saturday . All that's left is to pay my fees to the county on Tuesday and I am good to go as an EMT for another two years.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
"step on a crack; break your momma's back" should be changed to "step on a crack; spend all your waking days tending to her personal hygiene issues & live with the guilt that she reminds you of hourly how she's now effectively a widow with dashed needs, hopes, dreams, etc., and a limbaugh-level of oxycontin addiction & this could have all been avoided if you'd just mind the crack...jerk"

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
"step on a crack; break your momma's back" should be changed to "step on a crack; spend all your waking days tending to her personal hygiene issues & live with the guilt that she reminds you of hourly how she's now effectively a widow with dashed needs, hopes, dreams, etc., and a limbaugh-level of oxycontin addiction & this could have all been avoided if you'd just mind the crack...jerk"
My parents were thoughtful enough to request I Kevorkian them before it gets to that point.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I had to work with the most obnoxiously racist individual I have ever met today. He saw a bus full of black children and cut them off joyously. I argued with him for 4 hours denying that the president was black. I had him all up in arms over my argument that we could never elect an African American president because it's in the Constitution.

His Mom delivers him his lunch to whatever site we are at, it's almost a perverse level of love his mother has for him. She is just as racist also. She offered to make me lunch for $4 a day. I said no. He popped the clutch on the truck backing it into a loading dock and then blamed the dock manager for the lift being broken. I told him on the ride home he has until tomorrow to make it right. I hate working with him because he such an awful Human being. Next month we get 58 containers full of wheels of cheese. The wheels are super fragile and have to be handled by hand, and palletized for distribution. Racist Hank was volunteered to be the lead on the job and I pick the Labor ready candidates Friday. I estimated it will take 2 months to get everything out the doors. Pay backs are a bitch.

baca262

Monkey
Aug 16, 2011
His Mom delivers him his lunch to whatever site we are at, it's almost a perverse level of love his mother has for him. She is just as racist also.
get that cunt fired. i absolutely love the mom guys - i have a acquaintance who went to college this year, his mom calls him some 10 times a day to see if he ate, what he ate and ****. it's ridiculous. he even got her a skype acc and a webcam and he finds this perfectly normal. ugh :wtf::crazy:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Take a bag of Corn chips and a magnifying glass. Dump the chips on the ground in a safe spot. Burn the chips until they light. Amaze yourself at the resulting inferno.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Had a customer come in today carrying a new strut, a spring, and what was left of the strut mount.

He was also sporting a nice colorbone support brace, and 30 plus stiches in his chin along with some cool wires holding his jaw shut.

Its not rocket science, but if you dont know what your doing it can still try and kill you. What a sight to see coming back from vacation.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
In the cafeteria at work, there was a cardboard box full of 40-50 metal clothes hangers and a sign on it that said "free".......I was going to write "abortions" under it but it probably wouldn't be the best career move.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
no one in my town can drive holly hell, there has been at minimum 2 crashes a week this whole year so far.... most of which are girls who "are not on the phone" on a dead strait road steering into a tree on the other side of the road.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
no one in my town can drive holly hell, there has been at minimum 2 crashes a week this whole year so far.... most of which are girls who "are not on the phone" on a dead strait road steering into a tree on the other side of the road.
Seriously high school kids these days cannot drive. This kid that goes to my old school totalled a perfectly good tacoma because he "lost control" on a perfectly straight road.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Seriously high school kids these days cannot drive. This kid that goes to my old school totalled a perfectly good tacoma because he "lost control" on a perfectly straight road.

i would kill to own that truck :(.... this is my friends civic after a 75mph run in with a tree

but in all seriousness im buy no means a experienced driver but come on people is it really that hard?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Nothing more creepy that rolling up to a house and remembering that the prevous time you knocked on the door you found the previous occupant deceased on the bedroom floor. Happily that was not the case with the current resident.
Did you tell them that to freak them out?