Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
there is a state/national park in Pennsylvania i want to visit that is supposed to be one of the darkest
places in the US...no light pollution....great for watching stars and sh!t....
Rothrock. Ride Pigpile and the Telephone Trail while you're there....

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So when I moved into my building. To Facilitate the move I volunteered to clean out my storage locker. I found Mason Jars of dead bugs and leaves. Years of research and cataloging went into it. Lots of work. I read through it all. I had no idea entomology was so cool. I tried to find the student who wrote and saved all this stuff. I failed. I also found a train set. Buildings, Stations, The Works... All the buildings are made by this German Guy who lives in Doylestown PA. His son was the Student. His Brother came to pick up all the dead bugs today. They let me keep the train set....

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
There's a story about the military pilot calling for a priority landing because his single-engine jet fighter was running "a bit peaked." Air Traffic Control told the fighter jock that he was number two, behind a B-52 that had one engine shut down. "Ah," the fighter pilot remarked. "The dreaded seven-engine approach."

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I have a patch of grey in the chin of my beard. So long boyish good looks!
Just came back to work after 2+ weeks of leave...let my face grow out to show the (once) wicked cool goater I get...get sweet red streaks, a litlle grey, mostly brown. Now, its almost completely grey...on the + side, the Frau loves it, so post retirement it is coming back. As long as she is cool with me being a grey beard, so am I...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Be a train wreck on your own time. I'm not interested in your domestic issues. Perhaps your hooker can advise you.

Just show up on time, do your job, an STFU.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Why the **** do people have to use the handicapped door opener. Are they that lazy that they have to push a button for the door to open for them? **** that grinds my gears, especially when im stuck behind a heard of these lazy sheep. Just use your arms and open the door like the rest of the world!!!@#

Damn, whered I put my beer?

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Why the **** do people have to use the handicapped door opener. Are they that lazy that they have to push a button for the door to open for them? **** that grinds my gears, especially when im stuck behind a heard of these lazy sheep. Just use your arms and open the door like the rest of the world!!!@#

Damn, whered I put my beer?
I use them all the time to ride my bike into school buildings... I can usually track stand long enough that I don't even have to put a foot down to get inside! :D